Houzz is the new way to design your home.
164,011 1 Home Design Photos
Peter Rose + Partners
1. Savor the outdoors. Part of what is so delightful about being on vacation is being outdoors, so get out there. We may not have a water view, but we can bring our coffee outside in the morning, carry a glass of wine to the deck in the evening or simply sit with a book in the shade and feel the breeze
1. Profitez du jardinUne grande partie du plaisir des vacances vient du temps passé à l’extérieur… alors, sortez ! Vous n’avez peut-être pas de vue sur
1. Savour the outdoorsPart of what is so delightful about being on holiday is being outdoors, so get out there. We may not have a water view, but we can
1 Savour the outdoorsPart of what is so delightful about being on holiday is being outdoors, so get out there. We may not have a water view, but we can
Northern Virginia Interior Designer
Nationally recognized Interior Designer featured on HGTV. Full service design firm specializing in design solutions for inspired living.
Jute Interior Design
San Anselmo play room
Where can I find these kind of 1) storage shelves and 2) table with chairs?
1. A child's-eye view. A great thing to do when designing children's rooms is to literally get down on their level. In fact, babyproofing experts often recommend crawling through your home to spot any potential dangers. Safety issues aside, you can also use this trick to help decide which toys to place
1. Let them burrow. Kids love to build tunnels, caves and forts. When sofa cushions aren't enough, try a kid-size tepee. You can go the store-bought route
1. Add a tepee. Much like blanket forts, tepees are a wonderful addition to just about any playspace. Store-bought or homemade versions can fit any environment
Huettl Landscape Architecture
What did you use for the top of the fence? Is it just a 1x2?
The fence has a 2x6 cap over two sides of 1 x4s and 1x2s.
Redwood. I think 1x6 or 1x4 and 1x2.
cap over two sides of 1 x4s and 1x2s. September 30, 2013 at 10:29am Like tashak wrote: What material did you use for the fence? - What material did you use for the fence? Like Comment August 31, 2013 PROReport Huettl Landscape Architecture Redwood. I think 1x6 or 1x4 and 1x2. September 3, 2013
Landscape Architecture Redwood. I think 1x6 or 1x4 and 1x2. September 3, 2013 at 9:37am Like Report Amy Jackson Do you know how tall this fence is? February 21, 2014 at 9:51am Like Karen Heffernan wrote: what are the tiny flowers flanking the path? Like 1 Comment May 29, 2013 PROReport Huettl
Texas Hill House Kitchen
over a kitchen island. The pendant comes in four sizes: • Small: 6 1/2 inches deep and 8 inches high• Medium: 10 inches deep and 12 3/4 inches high• Large: 15 3/4 inches deep and 20 inches high• Extra large: 21 1/2 inches deep and 27 1/2 inches high
Supon Phornirunlit / Naked Decor
Supon Phornirunlit/ Naked Decor
elements including inexpensive chairs from IKEA adorned with Warhol-esque Chairman Mao pillows, elephant-shaped umbrella stands, $10 umbrellas from Pier 1, and a Buddha figure from Thailand. The crystal ball lights are solar.
reflecting pool to his home in Washington D.C., furnishing most of it with clever inexpensive local finds. By "local," I mean the nearest IKEA and Pier 1 Imports.
C., and replace it with a shallow pool. He created a relaxing Far East atmosphere by gathering inexpensive umbrellas, chairs and elephants from Pier 1 Imports and Ikea.See the rest of this home
Tobi Fairley Interior Design
1. 1 Pattern + 1 Solid. This is a simple mix that can have a big impact. When using a strong pairing of opposite colors such as orange and blue, all you need for
Size: 500 square feet; 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a freestanding guest roomWho lives here: Interior designer Frances Merrill; husband Chris, the director of production at the American Film
Size: 46 square metres (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a freestanding guest room)Who lives here: Interior designer Frances Merrill, with her husband Chris, the director of production at the American
Custom Agrarian Residence
Cost: Typically $1 to $2 per square foot for supplies and labor, though it may cost an additional $1 to $2 per square foot if the existing paint is in very poor condition and requires extra time to prepare. If
need to be completely replaced by a carpenter, the cost could be $250 to $350 per section. Painting a house on your own will cost roughly 50 cents to $1 per square foot for tool rentals and materials.