25,788 100% silk Home Design Photos

Axial Arts Architecture
Equestrian & Cattle Facility
Ideabooks16
Questions0
designed an indoor arena, cattle & hay barn, and a professional grade equipment workshop with living quarters above it. The indoor arena includes a 100′ x 200′ riding arena as well as a side space that includes bleacher space for clinics and several open rail stalls. The hay & cattle barn is split level
“fachada casa rustica” — jtorresp20
Our Town Plans
230 Red Hill Road
Ideabooks7,125
Questions9
have had people tell me they can build something like this (with simpler finishes - sheet rock walls & ceiling, stock cabinetry, etc.) for less than $100 per square foot. That's just cost for construction and I haven't seen what the house looks like when built in that price range. I would expect the cost
“Exterior” — Reagan Turner
Spacecrafting / Architectural Photography
9 Reviews
Gonyea Homes & Remodeling
Ideabooks12,359
Questions12
The rug is indeed 100% the Narratives NA09 by Jaipur Rug as linked above. Please be aware that manufacturers have to scale rug patterns and designs to fit each size.
“fireplace surround goes to ceiling; size of built ins” — marlakonrad
Urban Development Inc
8 Reviews
The Boulevard
Ideabooks7,695
Questions7
100% the bathroom I can live in forever
“Bed” — delaune
Traditional Bathroom
Ideabooks75,966
Questions39
I am getting ready to have mirror replaced in bathroom.I have a pair crystal sconces I would like mounted on mirror.Wall is 56 in high and 100 in long.Has to be put in in 3 pieces couldn't get it in one piece.any help appreciated.
“Tub alcove” — elowery
Christopher Burns Interiors
1 Review
A Modern Gem
Ideabooks11,138
Questions5
discreetly in the dining room which is really our creative work space 95% of the time and a formal dining room the other 5%, but which is pretending to be a 100% of the time dining space. I need it to be more functional. I never thought of books in the dining room, but that makes perfect sense--when I'm alone
“Love the book shelf” — Bri Echols
Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
19 Reviews
UP05
Ideabooks9,229
Questions23
100% wood
“Delta faucet” — pjcostantini
Andrew Hinman Architecture
4 Reviews
Locomotive Ranch Trailer
Ideabooks5,782
Questions2
Paul Bardagjy
“Above ground pool system in decking” — fettlvr
Renovating in Ashburn? Contact a local pro
Granite Center
DC Metro Tile, Stone & Countertops
View my projects
Arcadia Communities
Loudon County Custom Home Builder
View my projects
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™