Houzz is the new way to design your home.
230,788 2 Home Design Photos
My Houzz: French Country Meets Southern Farmhouse Style in Georgia
(anyone who does Vera Bradley bags or cheerleader things could do it for you - ask around or Google search your area) Choose a curly antique Font and 2" letters in a rich mocha thread. Voila! Margo Duke, Designer
2. Paint or paper the walls. It's important not to get too wrapped up in the inspiration phase of your project — you may never really get started! Get a
STEP 2: Paint or wallpaper the wallsIt’s important not to get too wrapped up in the inspiration phase of your project – you may never really get started! Get
it was installed in 1992 and was expensive back then... around 1/2 the price it is today, but no vanity was necessary and 20 years later it still looks great.
this routine, your bath can stay fresh looking in only a few minutes each day.1. Keep a stack of microfiber cloths in the cupboard or under the sink.2. Whenever you think about it, give everything a quick swipe with a microfiber cloth dampened with water.3. Start with the cleanest area (mirror, sink)
2. Safety firstBathroom safety is a priority in any home, but especially households with small children. While it’s near impossible to have a space that’s
Stephani Buchman Photography
KIm Bartley Design
2. Don't arrive early. Of course you should try to arrive at a party close to the start time (within 15 minutes is optimal) but whatever you do, do not show up early! Your hosts, undoubtedly feeling a bit frantic, will have their hands full as it is with last-minute cleaning and cooking; they do not
2. Don’t arrive earlyOf course you should try to arrive at a party close to the start time (within 15 minutes is optimal) but whatever you do, do not show up early! Your hosts, undoubtedly feeling
2. N’arrivez pas trop en avanceBien sûr, il faut être ponctuel (et compter un quart d’heure de courtoisie). Mais quoi que vous fassiez, ne vous présentez
Parker West Interiors
Pasadena Showcase 2012
Stove in alcove; 2 single sinks + prep sink
2 faucets on right - would be so functional when doing dishes
2 separate single bowl sink?
This 2...2 sinks +1...2 sinks...2 single sinks
The S-1 version of the suspended Glo-Ball is approximately 10.6 inches high and has a 12.9-inch diameter; the S-2 version is 14.2 inches high and has a 17.7-inch diameter.
My Houzz: Devlin-Baldassari Residence
president at Shotfarm; and their daughter, Ava Devlin Baldassari (age 9)Location: Hypoluxo Island, FloridaSize: 1,708 square feet (159 square meters); 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroomsYear built: 1956; designed by Palm Beach architect Byron SimonsonNew windows, freshly painted brick walls and polished terrazzo floors
Alan Mascord Design Associates Inc
2. Use rich wall color to warm a large space. A huge dining room might sound good (there would be more room for that big table you have your eye on) but
2. Use rich wall colour to warm a large spaceA huge dining room might sound good (there would be more room for that big table you have your eye on) but
Tracy Stone AIA
Echo Park Remodel
2. What is your budget? There's a wide range of prices for tile. Some general estimates (not including installation): • Ceramic tile ranges from $2-$20 per square foot. • Natural stone ranges from $7-$20 per square foot. • Glass tile ranges from $7-$30 per square foot. • Porcelain tile ranges from
Renovating in Seattle? Contact a local pro