Houzz is the new way to design your home.
208,401 2 Home Design Photos
John Lum Architecture, Inc. AIA
It looks like a very small mosaic - smaller than 1" for sure. I think it's the color Equator Iridescent. Gorgeous! http://www.glasstile.com/default2.aspx?flashAutoMode=B_1&initPage=product_intro.html
John Lum Architecture, Inc. AIASave to IdeabookEmail Photo 2. Create a feature wall If you're not much of a border or stripe person, another great technique is employing a feature wall behind the sink (or on the
2. Create a feature wall If you're not much of a border or stripe person, another great technique is employing a feature wall behind the sink (or on the back wall of the shower or tub as shown below). This requires more square footage of the more expensive mosaic tile, but still not as much as doing
Pocket doors on the 2nd floor!!!
2. Reclaim door space. This bathroom has a pocket door that takes up zero space in the room. And what I particularly love about this pocket door is that
gorgeous as the backsplash http://www.glasstilestore.com/collection/stone-mosaics/glass-slate-tiles/geological-diamond-multicolor-slate-bronze-glass-tiles-2x3.html
David Scott Interiors
I have a 20 year old daughter that has a 2 year old boy but I need help fixing the bedroom that they both share.
While you are sorting your bedding, take the time to rotate your mattress, launder your mattress pad, and reach all of those under-the-bed dust bunnies.2. Have the chimney and furnace inspected. Make sure your fireplace and heating system are ready for cooler weather by having a pro look at them now. Chimney
It says above that he made it himself out of 2 by 4s. I love it too.
Custom made asymmetrical shelves using 2x4 boards!
After seeing expensive asymmetrical shelving, Chamard made his own from 2-by-4s. “It’s much more interesting than regular shelves,” he says.
Tips for Entertaining in a Small Space
Natural Rug Co has silky and paper shag rugs that are similar. http://bit.ly/1nOvQi2
Easy going 2. Love the frame arrangement and relaxed look
2. Use your senses. If you're getting down on your house, it can be hard to find anything to appreciate — but using your senses, you can zero in on the pleasures of home. Take a quick sensory tour of your home and note anything positive: the cozy comfort of your couch, the smell of coffee brewing, the
Mueller Nicholls Cabinets and Construction
Modern arts & crafts kitchen with painted shaker style cabinets
Most under cabinet microwaves are around 15-1/2 to 16" deep. In order to install this micro, are the upper cabs deeper than standard 12"?
option 2 could look like this
2. Clean the microwave. This is often forgotten, but it can be pretty embarrassing to have someone offer to help warm up food and see a gross, food-splattered microwave.
Veranda Showcase House
I love your choice of the 2 tone nightstand. Can you provide some info on the nightstand?
In a test of more than nearly 2,300 wallpaper samples, the Ecology Center found that the vast majority — 96 percent — contained polyvinyl chloride (PVC) coatings, and 53 percent of the
In a test of more than nearly 2,300 wallpaper samples, the Ecology Center found that the vast majority — 96 percent — contained polyvinyl chloride (PVC) coatings, and 53 percent of the PVC-coated papers contained one or more hazardous chemicals, including lead, cadmium, chromium, tin and antimony. Most
Ryan Duebber Architect, LLC
Duncan Avenue Basement Renovation
Not sure if they are the same, but I happened to see these in my recent search for other cabinets. GODMORGON/ BRÅVIKEN Sink cabinet with 2 drawers, high gloss red http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S19903221/
2. Contemporary Meets the Dark SideArchitect Ryan Duebber transformed this formerly cramped and wet basement into a favorite gathering and entertaining