Houzz is the new way to design your home.
163,835 2 Home Design Photos
Heather Freeman Design Co.
bedrooms and 2.5 baths were built into the home's 2,300 square feet. The stonework on the exterior of the house is entirely original — the Freemans haven't changed the look of the house from the outside at all.
Tobi Fairley Interior Design
The 2-2-1 ratio suits daybeds, too.
Janel Holiday Interior Design
San Francisco Mid-Century Mix
their 2 ChihuahuasSize: 1,600 square feet (149 square meters); 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroomsThe Huff home didn’t come together overnight. The couple has lived there for almost seven years, and Janel says it only recently started to mesh. When they discovered the Mount Davidson neighborhood apartment on Craigslist
Fougeron Architecture FAIA
2. Seek out local, organic food. Make going organic a fun event by making time to browse a local farmer's market once a week. You can find farmer's markets and roadside stands in your area through Local Harvest.If buying all organic is too expensive, start with the foods known to contain the highest
2. Knife and towel rack. Avid chefs and occasional cooks alike use towels and knives just about every day. This backsplash installation keeps both within arm's reach, making prep, cooking and cleaning much easier.
Atmosphere Interior Design Inc.
2011 HHL Den
stylish and 2) able to hold lots of office items. They can possibly even hold more than an office credenza. Credenzas come in a standard 28- to 30-inch height, but these days you can find a buffet or server that is taller and wider. Just be aware of the depth and make, sure it will work in your space.
2. Office de l'homme. You should no longer be afraid of the dark. Power your entire office elegantly with bold, dark color on the walls and for the furnishings, for a handsome space any man would love.
Woodburn & Company Landscape Architecture, LLC
2. Create a composition with a sculpture. Draw the eye to the corner with a sculptural focal point surrounded by a border garden.
2. Fences. Not every front yard needs a fence, but sometimes it helps to create a separation between the sidewalk and the garden. Front-yard fences should not be the same type of privacy fence as in a backyard; they should be more open and friendlier, setting off your garden rather than sealing
let_1_2&sidebarportlet_1_2_actionOverride=%2Fbm%2Fcms%2FContentRenderer%2FselectSideBarArticle&sidebarportlet_1_2np=public_site%2Farticles%2Fapplication_article%2Fapp_colorExplorerTool&sidebarportlet_1_2isNonSecure=true&_pageLabel=fh_explorecolor&cd=529&col=CC May 27, 2011 at 6:24pm Like PRO HOPE
foot to 2 feet tall and wide
foot to 2 feet tall and wide
Tomaro Design Group
Traditional Home, Palos Verdes Esates
This is a white farmhouse sink by Rohl, it comes in 24, 30, and 36 inch widths. I'm going to guess this is the 30. Here is more info on them: http://www.faucetdirect.com/index.cfm?page=search:browse&kitchen-sinks=c4969&f17833=1%2E0&categoryid=49
to have 2 washers and 2 dryers like san diego house
We dig the 2x2 stacked washers and dryers.
2 washers and 2 dryers... stacking ok