Unlock the entire Houzz
32,506 7 Home Design Photos
Randy Thueme Design Inc. - Landscape Architecture
Randy Thueme Design Inc.
it.Tell us: What is your favorite fun, creative fence or wall? Coming next: 7 questions to help you think about your front-yard fence
Loudoun County's Premier Interior Design Firm
We understand that every interior design project involves making numerous decisions, and we aim to provide the necessary assistance to help our clients avoid costly mistakes.
Lauren Rubin Architecture
Apartment combination, NYC
7. Increase drama with a contrasting color. Periwinkle walls provide a nice foil for lively red accessories in the space shown here. To follow the same
Dara Rosenfeld Design
7. Try a nonlawn game. No lawn? Set up a game of bocce or pétanque on a gravel
7. Use the upper part of your walls to allow maximum floor space for furniture
7. Tape out a work spaceWhere you don’t have a memo board (that’s boring and
Jennifer Leigh Design
7. Goldenrod and farmhouse white. Instead of using all the rich fall colors at once, pick your favorite to focus on. I love the modern rustic feel of goldenrod
Raymond Jungles, Inc.
Golden Rock Inn, Nevis, West Indies
Your Style Is: TropicalMy Houzz: Subtropical Style for a Modern Sydney Home7 Ways the Great Australian Landscape Can Inspire Your Colour Scheme
NOOOR architecte d'interieur
un appartement place des Ternes
7. Jumbled. Colorful clips hold together boxes of varied sizes in this modular arrangement. With a unit like this you can add or subtract pieces to suit