Houzz is the new way to design your home.
26,984 7 Home Design Photos
is it for you to hide a TV? How many TVs do you have in your house, and which rooms are they in? If you do conceal any of them, how do you do it?More: 7 Ways to Rock a TV and Fireplace Combo
Felhandler/ Steeneken Architects
7. As drawers that add texture.
Banks Design Associates, LTD & Simply Home
7. Give your sink some space, too. Have plenty of countertop space on either side of the sink, and don't cram the sink in between other appliances, with the notable exception of the dishwasher, which is handy to have right next to the sink for cleanup. Avoid corner sinks — they are major culprits of
Dream Home 2012
7. A second washer and dryer. Who says you have to stick with one set? If you have a huge family, having two washers and dryers can save you hours of precious time.Design tip: If you have a large laundry room, consider adding a spacious folding table with a shelf below. You can stow baskets of sorted
Michael Fullen Design Group
7. Practice minimalism. Carefully choose your artwork for your entry because that one piece sets the tone for your entire house. Select furniture accents that complement the vignette and don't divert attention from your masterpiece.
Susan Manrao Design
7. On a pulley. Old marine rope and vintage hardware were used as a unique display treatment for this large oil painting. Create your own twist on this
Dara Rosenfeld Design
7. Try a nonlawn game. No lawn? Set up a game of bocce or pétanque on a gravel court or driveway.