53,977 Cousins On Call Home Design Photos

Favreau Design
Steven Favreau
fortunate to find them through a sort of mainstream big box kitchen store in SF called Floorcraft. You could google them and see if they can help. nice bang for
Hi Chris, thanks for reaching out. I got it through a store called HD Buttercup in San Francisco (ask for Neisa) or there is also one in LA>
“stool” — jshepherd7576
Fiore Interiors
11 Reviews
The light fixture was a custom design called the solstice chandelier. See ... as they hand crafted it!
Thank you! It was made by ..., it is called the solstice chandelier. They are a fully custom, made in the USA company
“wall color- Vintage Linen- look at comments” — jjbegley
Green Couch Interior Design
7 Reviews
Noe Valley Residence
The fabric is called links by anne selke
We sourced these from a store called Summer House in Mill Valley, CA. As interior designers in San Francisco
“Coffee table” — danorr973
Cornerstone Architects
25 Reviews
Tarrytown Remodel
You can get those letters from a company called design legacy. They sell to the trade, but if you call them they can hook you up with someone that will
“Placemats” — debbridgers
Plum Design West, Inc.
2 Reviews
Light Urban Residence
Silver Travertine!). This is called "Nublato" or "Grey Silk" or "Athens Creme". Stone Source or Ann Sacks carry it - each call it something different.
“cabinets” — scampic1
Kariouk Associates
Echo House
This rug comes from a store called Green Light District in Toronto
This rug comes from a store called Green Light District in Toronto
“Awesome rug” — joyfouch
b+g design inc.
9 Reviews
Island Estates Residence
What type of seating is this called? "Bench" "Couch" "Built in Seating"???
I would call it a banquette
“Almofadas azuis” — peneju
EAG Studio
3 Reviews
Pacific Heights Remodel and Addition
fire prevention, such as the 1-hour fire-rated that our local building code calls for, should the BBQ be directly adjacent to the house.
The backsplash is a sand stone called Cancun Cream natural split face in 16"x24. It was dryset (installed without
“Redwood” — E & A Investments
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™