Houzz is the new way to design your home.
306,970 RUSTIC GARDEN Home Design Photos
Spa Living Wall
how the wall is made a 'hanging garden'
Wall garden backing 50 & 70
Like steps, rustic but safelooking
using special brackets. Water either trickles down from the top planters or is dispersed via a drip-feed system.More:11 Inspiring Vertical GardensVertical Gardens Raise the Limits for Landscapes
Garden stairs...garden hedge...Garden wall...Wall garden...vertical garden...curved garden wall
Stephen Cox-Cox Landscape & Garden Design
Cox Landscape & Garden Design
Stephen Cox-Cox Landscape & Garden Design
2. Blur the BoundariesThis garden has plantings and a pathway marching right toward the pond, gaining height as they progress. The taller plantings visually bridge the gap between the short lawn grass and the view of the pond, creating a connection for the viewer. It doesn't matter where the property
The Brickman Group, Ltd.
A traditional garden in the French style that contains fruits, berries, herbs, cutting, and vegetable garden.
Love the integration of the garden and the sunroom
transition to garden
garden idea---a patch of grass
Garden house front window
patio garden idea...English Gardens...Garden and sunroom...Eng garden...Brick garden shed...Potager Garden...garden gate...kitchen garden...Vegetable Garden
Miller Design Co.
Wordly in Los Altos
The white furniture really compliments your garden. Could you tell me where you purchased? Thank you
Like the urn inside the walled garden
large pot in the garden
Corner garden...my garden:D...garden design...garden ledge...A garden corner...Shade garden...garden fence
Deborah Cerbone Associates, Inc.
A Classic Country White Garden
Amazing gardens! Can you identify the residence in some way?
Is this vine flowering all summer, or just for a short period of time like the other type of clematis? I love this garden. You did a fantastic job!
Gloious garden! Love the white on white with black roof (great roof shingles wonder what they are made of?) Pergola garden trellis, black outdoor furniture, walkways, shed, so much to enjoy yet clean and uncluttered. Organized.
The color garden. Going with a specific color scheme is probably one of the easiest ways to make a garden uniquely your own. They say white is the absence of color, but in this space, it is the defining element
element. It's also a classic look.Design tip: A green and white color scheme visually cools down a garden on a hot summer day.
Seasons Living Wall Beverly Hills
Have you images of this in winter or your dormant season. looks fabulous , the best vertical garden I have seen .
Wow! vertical garden on a wall
plants create a wonderful pattern of color and texture and provide a wonderful backdrop to a formal contemporary garden.
5. Column designNeat panels of foliage lend this substantial garden wall an air of formality while establishing a feeling of calm with the plants’ soothing colours.
planting. Strips and blocks of evergreen plants create a wonderful pattern of colour and texture and provide a wonderful backdrop to a formal contemporary garden.
unlikely choice for a secret garden, but you can make it more secluded by shrouding the structure with attractive vines and by planting shrubs and grasses to the side. Camouflage furniture by selecting finishes and colors that blend in with the surroundings”
Fullness of garden and chair in the middle
3. The Arbor RefugeAn arbor may seem like an unlikely choice for a secret garden, but you can make it more secluded by shrouding the structure with attractive vines and by planting shrubs and grasses to the side. Camouflage furniture by selecting finishes and colors that blend in with the surroundings
MELLONS & SQUASH IN THAT GROUND GARDEN. CAN TREE THE FENCELINE.
Vertical gardening is such a fun way to go.
CLOSE OFF PAITO & DO POT GARDENING FOR NEXT
blues of the glazed pottery in this patio at Flora Grubb Gardens in San Francisco. I love how the cool greens pop against the red corrugated siding.
3. Plant a wall garden. As intricate and beautiful as a work of art, a wall-mounted garden can be the focal point of a patio. Try your hand at a sm
2. Create a living work of art with a vertical gardenThis framed piece looks stunning against the red background. Vertical gardens are also a fantastic way to save space and work extremely well in smaller areas such as inner-city balconies
A planted canvas of succulents, designed by Flora Grubb Gardens in San Francisco, is framed as fine art. The many types of succulents, in shades ranging from blue-green to dark green to lime green, exemplify both