13,217 UPHOLSTERY Home Design Photos

Upscale Construction
Spruce Street
Ideabooks3,601
Questions2
upholstery - idea on my " winter drapes"
Fireplace chair; simple Danish wood style, add textured cozy fabric upholstery
Upholstery for green
Upholstery for swivel chair.
“the end table is awesome and I love the chair” — fabmamma13
TerraCotta Properties
6 Reviews
Lenox Kitchen & Family Room Renovation
Ideabooks593
Questions2
Two common problems with non-acidic stains are ballpoint pens and nail polish. Houle says a carpet and upholstery cleaning professional has a 95 percent chance of removing an ink line on upholstery as long as nothing was done to it. “If you put anything on it, even just dab it, there’s only a 5 percent
blot the spill lightly with a dry tissue to absorb as much of the heavy stuff as possible. But don’t rub it in. Then call an experienced carpet and upholstery cleaner, who will use a special solution designed for paint, oil and grease.
Two common problems with non-acidic stains are ballpoint pens and nail polish. Houle says a carpet and upholstery cleaning professional has a 95 percent chance of removing an ink line on upholstery as long as nothing was done to it. “If you put anything on it, even just dab it, there’s only a 5 percent
“Brown sofa” — lculbreth
Product Bureau LLC
2 Reviews
black and yellow modern glamour living room
Ideabooks2,439
Questions5
Le Corbusier lounge chair. The upholstery is a very bold and very modern approach to a classic contemporary design.
Turnabout is fair play. Patterned cotton lends an unusual twist to this otherwise sedate Le Corbusier lounge chair. The upholstery is a very bold and very modern
otherwise sedate Le Corbusier lounge chair. The upholstery is a very bold and very modern approach to a classic contemporary design."
Turnabout is fair play. Patterned cotton lends an unusual twist to this otherwise sedate Le Corbusier lounge chair. The upholstery is a very bold and very modern approach
Unconventional upholstery on Le Corbu chaise.
Turnabout is fair play. Patterned cotton lends an unusual twist to this otherwise sedate Le Corbusier lounge chair. The upholstery is a very bold and very modern approach to a classic contemporary design.
“That desk tho” — tddesigner
Design Vidal
7 Reviews
Silver Lake Project
Ideabooks1,283
Questions5
back and a seat made from automobile upholstery in a custom color
seat in car upholstery, back in fabric. Great solution for
seat car upholstery fabric, back different
seat in car upholstery, back in fabric. Great solution for easy cleaning
semicircular booth like the one her grandmother had. This one is custom made with an orange and pink fabric-covered back and a seat made from automobile upholstery in a custom color. "It's a throwback to the diner era," Guy says. "We don't have a formal dining room. We have this." All the light fixtures in the
“I love the use of color” — tonicrider
Whitney Lyons
4 Reviews
dining room
Ideabooks2,565
Questions12
Blue Check upholstery on Dining room chairs
Upholstery French style
Fun chair upholstery
buffalo check upholstery
Gingham upholstery....Chairs upholstery
“Dining room” — richnwen
Cravotta Interiors
18 Reviews
Koehler Loft - Master Bedroom Sitting Area
Ideabooks1,892
Questions9
Pretty upholstery fabric and it looks comfortable to curl up and read in
Like the seams on this upholstery Straight back
tone on tone upholstery
Upholstery fabric
“Dresser (in white)” — srohring
Atmosphere Interior Design Inc.
1 Review
Hospital Home Lottery Fall 2012
Ideabooks2,552
Questions4
Orange, gray and cream palette. Great example of what you can do with custom upholstery in a dual fabric.
Chair upholstery...mixed upholstery
“pillows” — sallycheller
Calico
Myriad Fabric Collection
Ideabooks2,876
Questions4
chair upholstery
coordinating upholstery
Upholstery on chairs
Upholstery styles
“BSR colors” — ginamorency
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™