Houzz is the new way to design your home.
125,747 Water saving Home Design Photos
Mindful Designs, Inc.
Energy Efficiency Model Home
maintenance. Water-saving fixtures and low-flow toilets help reduce water waste. Wall tiles: Bedrosians; tub: Americh Contura; windows: Tilt and Turn, Unilux
Concrete flooring was used in the master bedroom for easy maintenance. Water-saving fixtures and low-flow toilets help reduce water waste. Wall
CRiSP GREEN HOMES
5. Install a water-saving showerheadThis is relatively common knowledge as a great water-saving technique. There’s a reason why – it works. While you may not get the whole-body coverage you love from a snazzy rainwater version, a showerhead such as the one above makes up for it with water pressure.
Remodel Works Bath & Kitchen
El Cajon Bathroom Remodel
consistent, faster flow of water. It's the opposite of a water-saving tip; this not-so-green idea would be a splurge.
Consider adding a 3/4 inch supply line to the tub or shower for a more consistent, faster flow of water. Although, It's not a water saving tip.
like to luxuriate in the shower? Consider adding a ¾-inch supply line to the tub or shower for a more consistent, faster flow of water. It's the opposite of a water-saving tip; this not-so-green idea would be a splurge.
add a 3/4"supply line to the shower for a more consistent, faster flow of water. opposite of a water saving tip.
Large counters and shower and bath. (also comment about having 3/4 in supply line for better water flow)
flow of water. It's the opposite of a water-saving tip; this not-so-green idea would be a splurge.
Loudoun Custom Cabinets
Call us today!
Call us today!
For 35 years, the clients of Courthouse Kitchens & Baths have been getting style for their homes with our gorgeous kitchen & bathroom designs and entire home remodeling expertise.
Right Arm Construction
Japanese Bath House Inspired Bathroom
Barn door to save space in small master bath
Could be constant waterfall. Perhaps recycle water switch.
Love door! Space saving: but would carve storage into wall space behind door... Even if only 4" deep.
very nice wooden walls, color is a little orange. great barn door saves space and nice simple white bench top.
an easy and effective way to save water daily.14. Insulate hot water pipes. Getting hot water faster means less water is wasted running down the drain while you wait. Want to go the extra mile? Keep a pitcher in the bathroom and use it to catch the would-be wasted water as you wait for it to heat.
12. Save water while you shower. Shortening your shower by even one minute can add up to big water savings over the course of a year. Also try shutting off the shower briefly while washing hair.13. Install
BE Landscape Design
English Garden, California Style
trees and plants were used strategically to screen out unwanted views, and to frame the beauty of the new landscape. This yard is an example of low water, low maintenance without looking like grandmas cactus garden.
The bright green ground cover is Dichondra, however, we ended up replacing it with decorative gravel. Save water and weeding! The foreground has Spanish Lavender, Festuca glauca, Libertia, Phormium 'yellow wave, and Anagozanthus.
low water plants. Spanish Lavender, Blood Grass and Kangaroo Paw.
and colorful front yard with a drought-tolerant ground cover and shrubs.Large bushes of Spanish lavender (Lavendula stoechas) serve up some water-saving purple magic.How to grow lavender
Water regularly during the first year to establish the plants; in subsequent years let the plants dry out completely before watering again. Add a light fertilizer in spring when growth starts.
The Aldrich Company - Landscape Design
East Valley Road
Go wild with flowers. Another lawn alternative (though somewhat less water saving) is to go absolutely over-the-top with
7. Go wild with flowers. Another lawn alternative (though somewhat less water saving) is to go absolutely over-the-top with flowers. The classic cottage garden look does require some weeding, but it is well worth the effort for its
7. Go wild with flowers. Another lawn alternative (though somewhat less water saving) is to go absolutely over-the-top with flowers. The classic cottage garden look does require some weeding, but it is well worth the effort for its cheering effect. Just be sure to choose flowers that bloom at different
shorter showersCutting your water bills is easy with this simple adjustment to your family’s daily routine. If you love a long shower, though, don’t beat yourself up. Just stick to four-minute showers on weekdays and indulge in longer showers on the weekend. A water-saving showerhead will cut your bills
bills even further.More: 11 Ways to Save Water (and a Little Money While You’re at It) at HomeTELL USShare your favourite money-saving habits in the comments section below – we’d love to hear about them!
Brennan + Company Architects
a house in a garden
the hot water baseboard is cast iron available at a plumbing supply house. size is not much bigger than standard 5x7, maybe 7x10
10. Make a DIY water displacer for your toilet. Reduce the amount of water your toilet uses per flush by placing a liter bottle filled with water inside the tank.11. Install a dual-flush converter for your toilet. For even more water-saving potential, you can install a dual-flush
You may like your "temporary" changes so much, you make them permanent — and save lots of money. After cleaning up your guest bath, giving the walls a coat of crisp white paint and putting in new towel racks, mirrors and window treatments