216,502 blue stain Home Design Photos

Mesa View Residence, Arroyo GrandeLeonard Grant Architecture
What is the color of the blue cabinets?
How to get this fadded effect on the blue?
rich dark stain? They look like Ikea, with a Minwax stain, but I'd like to know for sure!
color of stain used on the cabinets? I'm looking at Minwax online, but their blues don't seem as bright.
it looks like the wood is stained blue rather than painted. just a guess.
I would love so etching alongside his line, kind of a marriage of the other previous two kitchens I sent. Stainless blue and white!
Clean blue and white, nice pendant with white frost
take on blue: keeping the walls white while adding a LOT of marine blue throughout the kitchen and into the adjoining rooms.
Turning to the dark side, navy blue is hot hot hot and midnight blue cabinets can feel glamorous and sexy. Yes, a kitchen can be glamorous and sexy.
Tiny House Living SpaceThe Tiny Project
Beetle Kill Blue Stain Pine, which is Ponderosa pine that has been cut and milled after it died from insect infestation.
I LIKE THE BEETLE KILL BLUE STAIN PINE. WHICH IS PONDEROSA PINE. THIS WOULD BE GOOD
Beetle Kill Blue Stain Pine, which is Ponderosa pine that has been cut and milled after it died from insect infestation. Wood: Sustainable Lumber Company
Beetle Kill Blue Stain Pine, which is Ponderosa pine that has been cut and milled after it died from insect infestation.Wood: Sustainable Lumber Company
3-inch blue stain." contemporary living room by Stony Run Home Stony Run Home Save to Ideabook Email Photo The same pretty much goes for nail polish. “I can always get out nail polish on a rug provided people don’t touch it,” Houle says. “I’ve removed an entire bottle of black nail polish from white
non-acidic stains are ballpoint pens and nail polish. Houle says a carpet and upholstery cleaning professional has a 95 percent chance of removing an ink line on upholstery as long as nothing was done to it. “If you put anything on it, even just dab it, there’s only a 5 percent chance it can be removed,”
non-acidic stains are ballpoint pens and nail polish. Houle says a carpet and upholstery cleaning professional has a 95 percent chance of removing an ink line on upholstery as long as nothing was done to it. “If you put anything on it, even just dab it, there’s only a 5 percent chance it can be removed,”
Leeman HouseKitchens By Design
pop of blue - not this color blue, but what about the cabinets on the left side in the navy color?
Love the blue and the ceiling
Blue Paint on side cabinets- love
Cabinetry. Blue cabinetry features Dura Supreme’s Vintage Beadboard door style with custom blue stain on Knotty alder. Request a FREE Dura Supreme Brochure Packet: http://www.durasupreme.com/request-brochure
Love the blue glass front cabinets and tile
Leeman HouseKitchens By Design
house two stains and one paint
blue stain on Knotty alder. Request a FREE Dura Supreme Brochure Packet: http://www.durasupreme.com/request-brochure
Kitchen Remodel design by Kitchens By Design featuring Dura Supreme’s Alectra Cabinetry. Blue cabinetry features Dura Supreme’s Vintage Beadboard door style with custom blue stain
Cabinetry. Blue cabinetry features Dura Supreme’s Vintage Beadboard door style with custom blue stain on Knotty alder. Request a FREE Dura Supreme Brochure Packet: http://www.durasupreme.com/request-brochure
Cabinetry. Blue cabinetry features Dura Supreme’s Vintage Beadboard door style with custom blue stain on Knotty alder. Request a FREE Dura Supreme Brochure Packet: http://www.durasupreme.com/request-brochure
ExteriorEchelon Custom Homes
The blue color and the roofing
exterior blue? maybe too bright
Love the blue siding with white trim!
the dark blue and white trim
Colour of blue siding.
Blue shingle/house color combo
Navy blue...blue stained shakes...blue paintwork...great blue and...Love the blue...dark blue exterior...exterior blue...like the blue...Beautiful Blue...blue house...This blue....Love the blue....Blue exterior...Evening Blue?
Modern Toronto HomeSouth Park Design Build
this navy blue bar? Gorgeous tone of blue. Was this color used in the kitchen cabinets as well? Love the design of entire home...
a dark stain. I think the sun is so bright it's affecting the colour of the photos
for us. Blue stained wood and metal doors wonderful.
Who to hire: More bells and whistles require more pros. A well-stocked bar, such as this crisp blue entertaining space by South
marble and blue stained wood paneling and cabinetry
cobalt blue color ONLY.... not a fan of anything else
An elaborate bar off of the living room. "Who to hire: More bells and whistles require more pros. A well-stocked bar, such as this crisp blue entertaining space by South Park Design Build in Toronto, would require an architect
ArmoireShannon Malone
exact blue color? Icouldn't guite tell on the website. It will go perfectly in my house
closed); blue stain on armoire: BioShield Paints
blue stain on armoire: BioShield Paints
rustic blue cabi for guest suite
Blue armoire. Love the color. For our guest room.
like the blue rustic look of this armoire
Closet cabinet. Like the antique blue
closed); blue stain on armoire: BioShield Paints
Aya's Boerum Hill HomeChris A. Dorsey Photography
Vintage blue stained jelly cabinet provides storage and echos the blue notes of the frying pan. folding wicker chair and a vintage style coffee pot
jelly cabinet for storage - stain coordinating color
jelly cabinet for storage - stain coordinating color.
kitchen, a blue stained jelly cabinet provides storage and echoes the blue notes of the frying pan, folding wicker chair and old-time coffee pots.
love the stain finish on this floor!! Please tell me which stain is it?
I checked the stain finishes on www.minwax.com but couldn't identify what color this is. Looks like a robin's egg blue.
warned - stain colors will look completely different, depending on the wood species
Stain for wooden floors in kitchen
Wood floor stained in watery greenish blue - minwax
Stained wood floor in a watery greenish-blue
floor color...can use antique jade wood stain by min wax -- more aqua than turquoise
Beautiful floor staining in unique color
Floor stain: Minwax; dining table: custom
If you prefer a subtler wash of color on your wood floors, try using a stain in an interesting shade, such as the watery greenish-blue used here.
com/ - blue stain beetle kill pine
Blue stain beetle-kill pine ceiling and window seat area maybe floors too http://www.sustainablelumberco.com/products/beetle-kill-blue-stain-pine/
Split blue red-orange yellow-orange
Lake HouseJAC Design
tiful stained concrete floor gives the illusion of water in this lake house home. Enhanced by rough laid brick which backs to the crawl space. Custom bookshelf door leads into the crawl space of the home. Who ever said a basement has to be ugly?
kind of stain did they use?
blue acid stained concrete floor for basement
blue stained concrete and open rafters.
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™