54,472 board Home Design Photos

Reaume Construction & Design
7 Reviews
Pasadena Showcase 2013 Master Suite
Ideabooks28,947
Questions8
Where did you find this ironing board set-up?
Does ironing board swivel to right and left for either handed use??
Who makes the ironing board? I would love one in my closet!
Would love an ironing board that works this way!
Hardwarehut.com has the Hafele drawer type iron board.
Ironing board in closet...ironing board...Ironing board?...in ironing board...built in ironing board...Iron board...ironing board idea...Ironing board must have...Ironing board, painting...Wow ironing board...Like the ironing board idea
“ironing board” — shaney001
Lisa Adams, LA Closet Design
14 Reviews
The Classic White Closet - Hancock Park, CA Residence
Ideabooks180K
Questions14
where do i find the pull out iron board? patty@k-wall.com
Can you tell me where I can find this iron board?
Love this . Where is the pull out ironing board from? Any feedback re: its use?
were did you get the ironing board set up
I also like the ironing board. Would Lowe's are some place like that carry them?
The Rev-A-Shelf company also carries this ironing board. See their
actually found a similar idea with a board mounted upright and it has a base. More stable than the horizontal board and because it has a 'pull-out leg'
than the horizontal board in a vertical cupboard. .I don't know if they send orders overseas! ...
i put a similar ironing board in my closet.- the
where can i purchase the ironing board?
“Very spacious” — sanrolfe
Crisp Architects
47 Reviews
Crisp Architects
Ideabooks31,666
Questions9
Like this ironing board. I need the exter
Thank you I too am looking for this same iron board to free up space.
If you are asking who made the ironing board: I believe that unit was from 'Iron Away' available on Amazon
Built in ironing board works great as a space saver!
ironing board in a hideaway drawer or cabinet is an ideal laundry solution for many homeowners. Not only can you conveniently tuck your ironing board away
out where to put the ironing board is one of those eternal home design dilemmas. Houzzers loved the drop-down ironing board in this room, and the window
5. Pressed to impress. Install a wall-mounted ironing board as a simple space-saving solution to any compact laundry room.
“Ironing board cupboard” — vlineker
5% off on jobs over $2,000
(703) 244-6986
Email Us
Up to $500 off
Loudoun County Interior Designer
Best of Houzz 2014
Patty creates unique, enjoyable, and livable interiors. Regardless of project budget, she is known for successfully working within all constraints to create the most beautiful spaces possible.
Sponsored
Laurysen Kitchens Ltd.
19 Reviews
Bell Kitchen
Ideabooks41,762
Questions10
Hi, can you tell me how this ironing board is made or where can I get one?
I find the ironing board in the kitchen to be odd.
too. i was having a hard time figuring out how to incorporate an ironing board into my closet and this is PERFECT!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Rev-A-Shelf. Just Google Ironing board drawer. Lowes/Sears etc now.
love this... pull out drawer is an ironing board cool idea
ironing board. More than 32,000 Houzzers love this solution, which was added to this kitchen at the request of a busy mom.The small ironing board in a drawer
you just fold the ironing board and close the drawer, and it is quickly out of sight,” she says.
8. Pull-out ironing boardHouzzers love this solution
Ironing board! The designer...slide-out ironing board is a good
“hide away the iron board” — lpilelyte
Braam's Custom Cabinets
8 Reviews
laundry room
Ideabooks46,676
Questions13
What size is ironing board and where did you get it
comments above. Please scroll through for more information. The ironing board is from Richelieu that we modified for our client. ... Thanks for your
Hi Lisa1209, I've listed a link here for the ironing board from Richelieu that we modified for our client. ... Thanks for your interest
Ironing board; also need dedicated place for
WHAT BRAND IS THE IRON BOARD SYSTEM?...r and built in ironing board
“Charcoal slate floor tiles” — sioanna
Connie Young Design, a division of ce de ce inc.
5 Reviews
Modern Renovation
Ideabooks5,339
Questions5
I love, love,love the ironing board and shelf for folding. Would you please tell me the manufacture's name or
Ingenious, please may I ask where one can purchase the shelf/iron board/laundry unit? Are they from one manufacturer? ThanQ
pull out ironing board and folding table are all ASKO.
The washer, dryer, folding table and ironing board are all Asko appliances
what make and model for the sliding ironing board. Who sells in Canada?
Nice ironing board and table pullout...Fold out table and iron board...Ironing board and hide a way
“Ironing board” — georgefitz
Design To Perfection Kitchen Concepts INC
12 Reviews
More Kitchens
Ideabooks30,913
Questions2
ironing board folding out of the drawer, does anyone know i this is from ikea?
Great idea!!! Where can I find the ironing board.?
installed near an outlet. Also, you’ll need to be content with the ironing board’s height, which will be close to 35 inches if installed in a standard-height
installed near an outlet. Also, you’ll need to be content with the ironing board’s height, which will be close to 90cm if installed in a standard-height cabinet
Instead of wrestling the ironing board out of the closet whenever you need to touch up a shirt, get one of these nifty folding versions that fit into —
Pull out drawer with ironing board...or a pull out drawer for ironing board...Love the pull out ironing board.
“ironing board” — evolutionkills
Hardwood Creations
3 Reviews
Laundry room with great storage options
Ideabooks5,989
Questions3
Hardwood Creations custom pull-out ironing board
Where can I purchase one of these ironing boards?
direct to consumers, however, we are happy to be able to offer these ironing boards: ...
Ironing board...small ironing board without legs...an ironing board built in...Ironing board...Pull out ironing board...drawer ironing board...Iron g board...Ironing board storage...Hidden board...Foldout ironing board...laundry board drawer...Mounted ironing board...Pull out ironing board!...Ironing board drawer!!...Ilike the hidden ironing board
“drawer ironing board” — Angie Mallory Curtis
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™