Architectural Designs

12 Reviews
Services Provided
House Plans
Plan modifications
Custom design
Engineering

Areas Served
U.S. and Canada represent 85% of our client base. The other 15% is International and always fun.

Business Description
For three generations, Architectural Designs has been selling pre-drawn house plans for everything from simple garages and cottages to full-on luxury statement homes. We can modify any plan we sell and even draw custom.
Location:
Wilton, CT US 
Contact:
Jon Davis 
Type:
 
Address
57 Danbury Road ,
Wilton, Connecticut,
United States, 06897 
Fax:
(203) 761-8600 

12 Reviews for Architectural Designs

Relationship: Client
Project Date: January 2013
Project Price: $1,000-$9,999
December 17, 2013   Last modified: December 23, 2013     
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™