Darling Landscape Inc

0 Reviews
Services Provided
Site Construction, Paving, Retaining Walls,Planting,Irrigation Design and Construction, and Site Drainage,and Hydroseeding.

Areas Served
New York City, Long Island, Westchester, and Rockland Counties, Northern New Jersey, and Conneticut

Typical Job Cost
$5000 - $1,500,000

Business Description
Darling Landscape Inc is a Long Island ,NY that specializes in landscape construction, 80 percent of our clients are commercial, municipal,and institutional establishments, the remaining 20 percent is Residential . Rod Darling who is the President of this company, has over 20 years of experience in the landscape construction industry, He has degrees in Ornamental Horticulture from S.U.N.Y. at Farmingdale, and Landscape Architecture from The College of Enviromental Science, and Forestry at Syracuse University.
Location:
HEMPSTEAD, NY US 
Contact:
Rod Darling 
Type:
 
Address:
215 ATLANTIC AVE
HEMPSTEAD, NY 11550 
Fax:
(516) 294-1474 

0 Reviews for Darling Landscape Inc

© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™