Looking for the full Houzz experience?
5,630 camping Home Design Photos
B. Jane Gardens
Hays County Modern Farmhouse
15. Camp-style entertainment zone. A classic fire pit and
Camp-style entertainment zone. A classic fire pit and picnic table are gathering areas the entire family can enjoy together. Having a casual, inviting outdoor space like this makes it more appealing to eat
Camp-style entertainment zone. A classic fire pit and picnic table are gathering areas the entire family can enjoy together. Having a casual, inviting outdoor space like this makes it more appealing to eat lunch outdoors in nice weather, or to head back outside after dinner
15. Camp-style entertainment zone. A classic fire pit and picnic table are gathering areas the entire family can enjoy together. Having a casual, inviting outdoor space like this makes it more appealing to eat lunch outdoors in nice weather, or to head back outside after dinner for s’mores and songs
Another spacious idea! Good for camping alone!
7. Camping out If the idea of setting up a wall-mounted screen is a little overwhelming, there's a simpler option. Grab your camping gear and set up a cosy sanctuary in your own backyard, with a small laptop or tablet to watch a much-loved TV show or a downloaded film. Get ready for an evening of David
Love the little camp site ESP for a back yard
little fire pit for camping area
backyard camping trip.8. Nurture art through play. Art isn’t only for paper; your landscape can provide a canvas or materials too. Creating art requires children to engage in self-evaluation and decision making, from choosing the elements to arranging them. And even just the act of creating art — painting
1. Camp out Haven’t got a tent? No problem! All you need are some sheets, a tarpaulin and a mild night. Get the kids to help you create the perfect shelter by tying sheets over tree branches, clotheslines or a well-placed rope. Everyone should have an air mattress and a sleeping bag to make things
about camping and the outdoors. Kids of different ages can retire in their own tepee without feeling isolated from one another, and the fun can last well into the night. Lesson from this room: There's no need to reinvent the wheel. Tepees are always a hit.
11. Camp out in the backyard. Setting up the tent, roasting s'mores over the fire pit and telling stories in the dark is just as fun for little ones whether you are deep in the mountains or in your own backyard. In fact, even if you don't want to sleep outside, tents and tepees make great temporary
Northern Virginia Shower Glass and Mirror Designer
ABC Glass and Mirror, Inc. is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of owner industry experience and over 150 years of combined experience.
Daryl S. Rantis Architect
Country Club Road
Rustic, summer camp like appeal
me of camp...space for camp...summer camp
Elizabeth Herrmann architecture + design
Vermont Lake Home
surrounding camps and the original camp we tore down," says Herrmann. "Many are dark, poorly lit and, in the case of the old camp, made surprisingly little connection to the outdoors."
4 Lazy J Ranch
summer arts camp are told they have to have an alpaca farm at the camp to keep up with the times and compete with other camps. While I'm talking pop culture references, the moment that made me choke with laughter in Dude, Where's My Car? is when an ostrich approaches and Ashton Kutcher says, "Dude ... it's
kimberly peck architect
with your camping supplies. If you already have a household emergency kit, check the expiration dates on food and medications in it, and replace as needed. If you do not yet have one, get one! You may find many of your camping supplies helpful in an emergency, so consider storing your emergency kit and camping
camping gear in the same (easily accessible) place.