Houzz is the new way to design your home.
6,351 camping Home Design Photos
It would be a fun camp out room
Another spacious idea! Good for camping alone!
Love the little camp site ESP for a back yard
little fire pit for camping area
7. Camp outIf the idea of setting up a wall-mounted screen is a little overwhelming, there’s a simpler option. Grab your camping gear and set up a cosy sanctuary in your backyard, with a small laptop or tablet to watch
ts have an abundance of them! Kids can use these materials to build and also to create roles and structures, such as Nature Rangers on a backyard camping trip.8. Nurture art through play. Art isn’t only for paper; your landscape can provide a canvas or materials too. Creating art requires children
B. Jane Gardens
Hays County Modern Farmhouse
15. Un camp scoutUn feu de camp classique et une table de pique-nique peuvent constituer des endroits où regrouper toute la famille pour passer un bon moment. Disposer de
perfect campsite. Set the stage for an evening of camping — for one night only. Whether that means sleeping on an air mattress under the stars or pitching a tent on the balcony, make the night special. See more: Discover the Easy Adventure of Backyard Camping
15. Camp-style entertainment zone. A classic fire pit and picnic table are gathering areas the entire family can enjoy together. Having a casual, inviting outdoor space like this makes it more appealing to eat lunch outdoors in nice weather, or to head back outside after dinner for s’mores and songs
Paul Welschmeyer ARCHITECTS & energy consultants
Edison - Airstream Redesign
jules verne meets camping in an airstream
Jules Verne Meets Camping Architect Paul Welschmeyer took a whimsical turn and
how about just renting one for the weekend? The kids would think you’re really awesome, and it would be a great way to not have to “rough it” while camping in the backyard. Since Airstreams are well-equipped with all the modern amenities, try Googling “rent an Airstream” to see what’s available to you
and went all out with this vintage Airstream Traveler, completely gutting and redesigning the interior into something that can "camp the pants off anything else," he says. The space now sleeps four, and has a toilet and shower and enough storage and stowage for even the most hardcore camper. “If REI sold
Loudon County Custom Home Builder
Arcadia Communities is a family-owned company with over 50 years experience in the new home building industry in the Mid-Atlantic and the San Francisco Bay area.
What an adorable to pretend to camp out
Sheet tents for impromptu backyard camping!
Backyard tepees like this trio in California combine what we love most about camping and the outdoors. Kids of different ages can retire in their own tepee without feeling isolated from one another, and the fun can last well into the night
11. Camp out in the backyard. Setting up the tent, roasting s'mores over the fire pit and telling stories in the dark is just as fun for little ones whether
4. Camp out Haven’t got a tent? No problem! All you need are some sheets, a tarpaulin and a mild night. Get the kids to help you create the perfect shelter
In this rustic Maine camp kitchen, interior designer Kristina Crestin combined greenish-yellow cabinets and a mint julep range from Viking. The combination is fresh and inspired by the camp’s natural surroundings.
pleasing cabinet and appliance color combination. In this rustic Maine camp kitchen, interior designer Kristina Crestin combined greenish-yellow cabinets and a mint julep range from Viking. The combination is fresh and inspired by the camp’s natural surroundings. Viking, an American manufacturer that brought
4 Lazy J Ranch
In Meg Wolitzer's new book, The Interestings, longtime runners of a summer arts camp are told they have to have an alpaca farm at the camp to keep up with the times and compete with other camps. While I'm talking pop culture references, the moment that made me choke with laughter in Dude, Where's My
kimberly peck architect
your emergency kit and store it with your camping supplies. If you already have a household emergency kit, check the expiration dates on food and medications in it, and replace as needed. If you do not yet have one, get one! You may find many of your camping supplies helpful in an emergency, so consider
consider storing your emergency kit and camping gear in the same (easily accessible) place.
Elizabeth Herrmann architecture + design
Vermont Lake Home
were very purposeful about creating spaces entirely different from many of the surrounding camps and the original camp we tore down," says Herrmann. "Many are dark, poorly lit and, in the case of the old camp, made surprisingly little connection to the outdoors."