Houzz is the new way to design your home.
11,809 coral Home Design Photos
Meredith Heron Design
Trickett Third Floor
tell me where you got the coral and blue pillow or what the fabric is called? Thanks so much!
This is absolutely gorgeous! Can you please help me find the blue and coral pillow? Do you think a coral bench would be possible?
Where did you find the coral reef fabric on the stool?
I would also like to know about the coral and blue fabric for the pillow. My email
I've seen these coral stools on a blog before and fell in love! Where can I find these?
it's a coral headboard you custome made for a client. my contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. Nicole
I have found the pillows in the lattice pattern in navy and white, gray and white and coral and white also for 24.00 at TJ max!!the small pillow I've seen at home depot in the outdoor furniture department.
Monmouth County Premier Interior Design & Furniture Firm
Space Interiors has been providing furnishing solutions and design services througout New Jersey, Brooklyn and Manhattan, NY for over 15 years.
Darci Goodman Design
where did you purchase the coral piece?
when paired with coral. Try adding a few coral throw pillows to a basic blue and white living room for a fresh look.
5. Coral brightens up darker hues. Navy and charcoal gray really come to life when paired with coral. Try adding a few coral throw pillows to
Navy and coral for the apartment bedroom
use of coral. my indonesian ikats are coral. they could be restored to lr and repeated
Coral ad accent color with blue
Color combo - coral, blue, white
5. Coral brightens up darker hues. Navy and
Love the pop of coral color
5. Coral brightens up darker hues. Navy and charcoal gray really come to life when paired with coral. Try adding a few coral throw pillows to a basic blue and white living room for a fresh look.
Jill Wolff Interior Design
Is the throw pillows orange or more on the coral side? TIA
dark blue (navy) coral and gold
Coral would also go very well with my olive velvet FR cough
Coral looks good with celery green, lemon yellow or aqua in spring. In the fall pair coral with warm persimmon and chocolate
Las frases en la pared y el uso del coral
8. Coral transitions with the seasons. In spring and summer, use coral alongside celery green, lemon yellow or aqua. When the air turns crisp in the fall, keep the coral and trade the other colors for rich, warm ones, like persimmon and
@shirley These coral sculptures are real and are an assemblage of smaller pieces of coral that have broken off and been gathered, then artfully assembled to mimic what would be found in nature at a large scale. Sorry for the confusion!
These are coral sculptures and were purchased from Accessory Preview in Los Angeles. ...
I love the coral sculptures. Will go online to purchase from Accessory Preview.
like the coral for the shelving surrounding the tv entertainment system
Ooooo... Just like the idea of displaying coral pieces
Banyon Tree Design Studio
Banyon Tree Design Portfolio
Coral Bells (Heuchera) good for pot planting
Coral bells/ perennial plant/ front of planter
coral bells in pot. Good in fall since tolerate below freezing
Use coral bells in pots next year
coral bells hardy in zones 4-9 tolerate temps well below freezing
Garden in a Pot Coral Bells (in front) can tolerate well below freezing
Coral Bells(Heuchera)Coral Bells (shown here in front), comes in a wide variety of color options, and as perennials in zones 4 to 9, they can tolerate temperatures well below freezing. USDA zones: 4 to 9 (find your zone)Water requirement: Medium moisture; well-drained soilLight requirement: Full sun
Katie Rosenfeld Design
Home on the Waves, Cohasset
colorful and eclectic interior that looked sophisticated and fresh, but that was tough enough to withstand salt, sand and wet kids galore. The palette of coral and blue is an obvious choice, but we tried to translate it into a less expected, slightly updated way, hence the front door! Liberal use of indoor-outdoor
Coral adds instant glamour. Room feeling a little ho-hum? Paint something coral for a quick hit of
the blue and coral and the green plant together
everything is great in this entrance fabric covered stools Coral chinoiserie mirror urchin lamp
Love the pop of coral but the continuous use of blue
Coral with blue and entry table vignette
1. Coral adds instant glamour. Room feeling a little ho-hum? Paint something coral for a quick hit of glamour. This hue feels like it could have been plucked straight out of the Hollywood set of a Technicolor film — try it on a mirror frame or side table.
description -- that coral will keep a pinky room from "Sugar plum fairy territory!"
10 Reasons to Love Cora: "10. Coral lends gravitas to sorbet hues. Coral is also fabulous for
territory. A print that includes coral and lilac, like the one shown on the headboard here, would make a good starting point for a balanced decorating scheme."
10. Coral lends gravitas to sorbet hues. Coral is also fabulous for keeping
Coral is fabulous for keeping grown-up pastel romos . A Print includes coral + lilac made a balanced decorating scheme
10. Coral lends gravitas to sorbet hues. Coral is also fabulous for keeping grown-up pastel rooms from veering into Sugarplum Fairy territory. A print that includes coral and lilac, like the one shown on the headboard here, would make a good
Siemasko + Verbridge
Sea green and coral colors . Also the bowl sink w/ mounted faucets!
coral could be an option in
Coral, gray, aqua combo
Coral color with the blue
Coral and Blues...Coral mint bath...coral accents...Coral and mint...Accent color-coral...Coral color...Coral and aqua...mint and coral...coral accessories...coral walls
Renovating in Woodbridge? Contact a local pro