Houzz is the new way to design your home.
196,068 creative storage Home Design Photos
little paint = embellished crates. Basic wooden crates are transformed into a creative storage and display area with a fun new hue. For added pop, line the backs with wallpaper scraps or pretty wrapping paper.
Craft room + a little paint = embellished crates. Basic wooden crates are transformed into a creative storage and display
Kitchen drawers as a storage unit? Kinda cool!
What do you like about this photo? This is a cozy storage option.
crates are transformed into a creative storage and display area with a fun new hue. For added pop, line the backs with wallpaper scraps or pretty wrapping paper.
Craft room + a little paint = embellished crates. Basic wooden crates are transformed into a creative storage and display area with a fun
Natasha Barrault Design
furniture for this room was custom designed by us. The giant multi directional sofa is a huge hit with parents and kids, as is the eco friendly Plyboo toy storage credenza incorporating recycled plastic tubs.
Storage - Can use current console
clean lines but fun w storage
Good storage idea for toys in family room. Looks adult friendly too.
4. Use toys as accessories. Don't relegate all of your children's toys to the playroom — make a statement with some fun and creative storage. When children see that their items are allowed around the house, it establishes a sense of ownership and empowerment, which can lead to higher
away,” Hershman says. “Parents complain about their kids not picking up, but if they can’t reach the storage, it’s not possible.”In this room, by Natasha Barrult Design, a simple console became a storage powerhouse with the addition of bins that appeal to all ages.
Lauren Rubin Architecture
Art-Deco apartment combination/renovation
great way to add some storage
Cool way to frame a door with storage space!
Nice storage idea for dead space in the
10. Storage, storage, everywhere!The space above and beside a doorway can be priceless. Try a custom shelving solution that keeps your books, ornaments or kitchenware happily on display.
11. Be creativeStorage does not mean that everything has to be hidden
9. Fill unavoidable open gaps with shelving. Even when you’ve done your best to maximize your home’s storage potential, there will still inevitably be a few gaps here and there. Don’t let them go to waste! Do another walk-through and keep an eye out for small, unused gaps that could be filled with a
9. Fill unavoidable open gaps with shelvingEven when you’ve done your best to maximise your home’s storage potential, there will still inevitably be a few gaps here and there. Don’t let them go to waste! Do another walk-through and keep an eye out for small
Run a shelf across window? Creative storage.
Ceiling-level storage in areas where wall storage would cramp space
small spaces in a traditional ranch-style home can often be a challenge, but it is possible to create a space you love to live in. By utilizing creative storage, opening up views with windows and other features, and giving your space life and personality, you can truly make your ranch kitchen a pleasing
Rob Kane - Kitchen Interiors Inc.
Pull out pantry and doors to side at full length for food storage
Nice pull out food storage
Skinny pantry storage
Color, pull out storage
Get crafty with storage. When space is tight, creative storage is key. Maximize it a slim pull-out pantry so you can leave the rest of the cabinetry to the essentials.
Pull out storage...corner storage...Great storage
Make a slide out work table in shelf storage
Create decorative storage. When you’re using the room as a den, the last thing you want is to stare at unappealing office storage. “Use creative storage to store and tuck away papers and binders when they are not in use,” says interior
the corner of another room, you still want it to feel comfortable, organized and inspiring. Houzzers love this space because there's still plenty of storage around this small desk. It's also situated to have a perfect view out the window.
interior designer Elizabeth Gordon. “These can include attractive built-in or freestanding shelving, decorative bins and boxes, or cabinets with drawer storage.”
John Lum Architecture, Inc. AIA
corner space near oven? good storage for mixer
Small kitchens are rife with opportunity for creative storage solutions. I love how this potentially awkward leftover space became the perfect storage area for pertinent cookbooks! The bindings add a nice dose of color to a toned-down scheme.
counter top storage
Atema Architecture PLLC
Chelsea Pivot Wall Loft
Where can I find the wall storage?
love the storage on the walls
mobile walls with storage
Creative storage solution
A creative storage solution
bedroom wall storage
Great bedroom storage
Hang it allFloor space at a premium? Wall-hung storage units could be the answer. Cabinets like these are great for clothes and shoe storage, or try fitting chunkier cupboards up against the ceiling for out-of-season items.
Creative storage...Extra storage...Bedroom storage...wall storage...Storage space...Storage wall