March 14, 2012
Hi , lovely !! can you please tell me what the counter top is and the name of the granite many thanks..
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Emily Hurley
Hi there, I just dug around in the other questions and found the answer. Looks like it is Arandis Granite. Hope that helps!
1 Like    Bookmark   March 30, 2012 at 4:30PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
thank you !!
    Bookmark   March 30, 2012 at 6:45PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
design disaster...House
So confused ... wall paint ... furniture ...? I just...
Need help with my living room
Hi...I am using Benjamin Moore "Revere Pewter" on the...
8" cc stainless steel door pulls for my wife's office.
Hi, I see door pulls that we like but we need 8"cc...
Please advise me on how to make this living room better?
This is the new living room that I am working on now....
Need ideas!
This is my "formal" living room. I would love some...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™