bobtg

Who makes that range hood?

bobtg
12 years ago
Ellen Grasso Inc · More Info

Comments (10)

• donuts12
    11 years ago
    How does the cooktop work in front of a window? I can envision lots of cooking splatters on the window panes?
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    I've done the vent in front of the window on several houses over the past 6-7 years. I have asked each client if it causes a bunch of extra cleaning, but they all say that it doesn't. Usually messing cooking is done on the front burners and they are far enough away that splatters don't reach the windows. The back edge of the cooktop is about 3" from the window.
  • dljmth
    11 years ago
    If the back edge is 3" from the cooktop then what is the counter depth for the entire run? Is it on standard 24" deep cabinets or did you have deeper cabinets (and counters) made?
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    The entire run is 24", but pops out about 3" on either side of the cooktop. You can see this in the picture if you look carefully.
  • dela115
    9 years ago
    Love this kitchen..Beautiful work. Love the pendants. My kitchen has an island being built that is 25 x 62 without the top which will have an over hang for seating on 2 side to seat 3-4 people and my ceiling is 10 foot cathedral. Will these pendants be to big. My kitchen is an open floor plan with kithchen dining and living room. Thank you..
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    9 years ago
    If it's all open, I think they would be fine. I have done another kitchen, not yet posted on here, that has huge pendants over their island and it looks really cool.
  • dela115
    9 years ago
    Thank you and again beautiful work you do..
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    9 years ago
    You are welcome!
  • lundoner
    8 years ago

How quiet and reliable are Imperial range hoods? Do you recommend them and do they compare with Wolf/VAH etc?