Behr ultra paint eggshell cream colors
sherhitch
I have a smaller ranch with an open floor plan with the old yellow walls with a burgandy accent wall. I want to paint it with the new cream color with white trim. My carpert is a little darker tan color. I want this new cream color I see that catches the eye and want to use behr ultra in eggshell finish so I can wipe off hand prints but I am having a hard time finding a picture of what I want. Also, any ideas for a basement color with coordinating bed and bath? I want more neutrals but an eyecatching one. Upstairs bed and bath are tan or blue/grey and I am leaving those. Thanks
motownmom
I personally love Behr's Swiss Coffee and have used it throughout my home in the eggshell finish. It's not a "mixed" color, it's their standard off white, but it's not a true "cream" color.

If you are hesitant to trust this to a full purchase, go to Home Depot and get a couple of their sample sizes in cream or off white. Paint it on a couple of the walls you want to paint, walls that get different treatment from sunrise, sunset or window glare to find the one you love. Or, paint it on white poster board and move that around the walls until you've seen it in every type of light.
June 6, 2014 at 4:37pm     
A Better Quality Alternative to EQ3 Reverie Sofa - Tufted Back Couch
Hi everyone, So I'm in LOVE with EQ3's Reverie Sofa...
Need help with kitchen cabinet hutch-pantry design please
We are remodeling our kitchen and have a wall that...
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....
Coffee table help!
Desperately need to get rid of thus oversized ottoman...