I am about to build a sun room 14x18 I would like it to be tropical
queencleo
In this 14x18 sun room will be a hot tub, water fountain, small table, some chairs, and easel. I want this room to be tropical tho I live in Massachusetts. Any ideas?
Thanks
Pamela
bgfuqua
how good looking or ugly is the hot tub? what color is it? you will need some big pots with large tropical plants, chair fabric with bright hot colors, a sisal rug, bamboo roll up blinds, two ceiling fans with palm leaf looking blades, and a parrot.
June 5, 2014 at 4:24PM        Thanked by queencleo
queencleo
The hot tub will be brand new. The outside of the hot tub is gray and inside is silver. I have a dark green marble chandler and will buy a fan with palm leafs. The half wall might be green grass/glass tile. The floor will be tile, weathered ceramic or tumbled travastine or a light green mosaic. I do have a beautiful white planter and plan on putting a banana tree palm plant. Thanks for your ideas
June 5, 2014 at 5:36PM   
Pleotint LLC
You may want to consider using suntuitive self tinting windows in your sun room. Our windows are some of the most energy efficient in the market and tint from the heat of the sun. This means they are tinted only when you need them to be! Our windows help you preserve your views, block harmful UV rays and reduce excess heat gain. Check us out at www.pleotint.com
June 10, 2014 at 11:13AM      Thanked by queencleo
queencleo
Thank you and I will check out your web site.
Pamela
June 10, 2014 at 12:07PM   
Screened in porch
Me and my wife bought a starter home with the intention...
Leaking verandah floor!
Our house is steel frame with cement boards on the...
Worst Cleaning Mistake Ever?
Did you ever clean something in your house and accidentally...
Book shelf. Sad situation.
Hired someone to build a shelving system and to also...