What backsplash tile do I use with Alaskan white counters?
mauser1965
The cabinets are dark walnut with black glaze. I need a neutral tile for backsplash that will coordinate with Alaskan White granite countertops.
Main Line Kitchen Design
Walnut is an unusual and expensive wood for kitchen cabinetry. If you really have expensive walnut cabinetry don't get inexpensive tile with the expensive cabinetry and countertop. I might use small 1" x 2" porcelain or tumbled marble mosaic subway tile. Or a stacked stone or porcelan mosaic tile. It would all depend on the door style, exact color of the cabinetry, handles, fixtures etc. A kitchen designer could help you coordinate these important finishing touches. Hopefully you got help from one with the kitchen design itself.
June 8, 2014 at 5:37am      Thanked by mauser1965
mauser1965
The wood is Maple with a walnut stain and black glaze. I failed to add that was a walnut stain not walnut wood. Thank-You.
June 8, 2014 at 7:39am   
Can't decide on a backsplash with a busy granite
I have a busy granite ( Mokoro ) ( geriba ) Is a busy...
We cannot find a rug to save our lives.
I even switched up the sofa and added new pillow, curtains....
I need HELP decorating my tiny family room !!!!
Hi there! I need your help, your expert opinion on...
What colour should we paint our pergola?
Hi everyone, We've just put a pergola on over our...