Bathroom counter remodel
lisamatt2014
Our existing bathroom counter is 9 feet long. We want to replace it with granite top. Most granite is less than 9 feet in length. What are the best alternatives?
Wild Infusion
You could always do 2 separate basin areas if there is not way to get the granite that long. I would contact the granite retailer and ask what lengths it does come in. I found an image that I hope you will like...I love it...and it solves the problem... hope it works...Robyn
June 7, 2014 at 12:29PM   
lisamatt2014
Thanks for the suggestion. It may be the solution. The current cabinets are all at the same height so there would have to be some alteration to use this suggestion. Maybe my contractor can work some magic.
June 7, 2014 at 12:50PM   
Wild Infusion
I think that it looks great.....I actually think that it looks better than the all in one bench....If you have a good carpenter they will be able to change it without a problem...you may not even have to drop the middle quite as much even half the amount will still look good as there long as there is a definite separation and not the same height it will look good.. hope this works..Robyn
June 8, 2014 at 12:42PM   
What color will you NEVER find in your house?
It's usually pretty easy to tell the colors that people...
Need help on open kitchen and living area.
Need suggestions on kitchen, living room and dining...
Kitchen ideals
What could I do to update this kitchen?
Screening/Hiding unsightly area ideas pls!
I'd like to hide these unsightly electrical boxes....