Could you tell me the manufacturer of the door? Im having a hard time finding one!
mrslbrown
March 19, 2012 in Photo Questions
Jana Miller
I have one like this. Mine is a Simpson door, which i ordered through a local door company, Mountain Gate Door in Denver. (interestingly, their price was better than home depot as they supply Simpson to home depot.) They cut and 'dutched' for me. If you google door distributors in your area, you might find someone to do it for you. It wasn't expensive at all to Dutch; something nominal like $50. I love it!
3 Likes   March 19, 2012 at 9:10PM
Nannette Anderson
Thanks for helping her out Jana! I just got onto Houzz and saw this message. I did order it through Simpson doors! Then I had a supply company here in Boise, ID. customize it into dutch. (Franklin Building Supply). I had my Cabinet guy stain it to match my front door and entertainment center. Good luck! If you have more questions, let me know.
   March 20, 2012 at 3:02PM
Removing chimney stack.
Since me and my wife have moved in to our house we...
Closet space or bigger shower
Hi! I'm in the urgent need of some advice. I am contemplating...
Interim flooring ideas over tile?
There is tile everywhere in this house. I plan to...
Keep or return custom blinds? Please help!
Had brown faux wood with custom blinds made for bay...
Exterior paint colors? Remove or paint brick?
We will be selling soon and want to paint our house...