Door size
cristopher1
June 9, 2014 in Photo Questions
Updating our very similar home and this is exactly what I was looking for!!! We are building a portico, replacing front door and shutters. Can you give me more details about the front door, specifically the size of the door and is it wood?

Absolutely stunning!
Timberlane Inc.
Hi christopher1! Although this is not your home, it is a beautiful one and Normandy Remodeling did a great job on the renovation. We are excited to see what your home will look like after your own personal renovations.

One recommendation that we have, which has nothing to do with the door size, is that you actually replace your existing shutters with shutters that are properly fitted for your windows.

We are not sure if your current home has shutters similar to this one, but if they do, these shutters are just a tad small. Shutters should typically measure out to half the size of the window and the proper sizing truly makes a difference! We also think that installing functional, authentic shutters with hand-forged hardware may enhance your curb appeal a bit more than vinyl shutters.

Below are some pictures of our shutters for inspiration.
0 Likes   June 10, 2014 at 5:48AM
Normandy Remodeling
Hi cristopher1, thanks so much for the compliment! This home features an absolutely stunning solid mahogany wood front door with a stain from Olympia. The door is 40" x 95", and the sidelights are 12" x 95".
0 Likes   June 12, 2014 at 9:38AM
Need Help With Mom's Kitchen to Sell Her House
We need to sell Mom's house. We have a limited amount...
Hello all, I'm building a new house in the Bahamas.
I would like advise of colors. I love the rich mahogany...
I need help with accessories and arrangements in living room. I have l
Please help me with table arrangement and book shelf...
Empty wall
Looking for a creative way to fill this wall space....
I need help arranging a living room
My 19' by 14' living room is chopped up with doors...