cathedral ceilings with beam in middle???
Heather Stumpf
March 21, 2012 in Photo Questions
we are wanting to put different windows in but are having trouble selecting windows to put in. The windows we have now are from floor to ceiling with angled windows at the top. Very drafty in the winter and really need ideas. Could you help please
Walden Design Group - Cynthia Walden
Replacing your windows with new properly installed energy efficient windows may eliminate your draft issue. Your energy usage should go down as well. Connect with some local General Contractors to get their opinions on the various window brands available in your area. Once you have your short list of brands you can start comparing their construction, pricing, availability etc. If your confused on window type, style, and lite pattern it will be well worth it to consult with a local architect or interior designer who can tour your property and advise you on the best window types and style for your home. Window replacement is generally an expensive project, so it is best to make the right choice the first time around. FYI, the windows in the photo above are from Eagle. They are wood, simulated divided light windows with a traditional grille pattern. The center window of the Bay is a fixed window. The side windows are casements. Good luck with your project.
0 Likes   March 22, 2012 at 12:07AM
bathroom tips
Hello all, I hope I can get ideas from you. We just...
New shower door issue
Remodeling a bathroom. I want a stationary door on...
Ideas for new house!
Just moved into a new house and want to make it a bit...
Cabinet Hardware
I live in Seattle and am looking for affordable and...
Need urgent help Please
I have to choose a color for my living room, and i...