I'm looking for cabinets like these for my kitchen remodel!
ginzing
March 21, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where would I find nice cabinets such as these? Are they custom?
Renaissance Kitchen and Home
These are beautiful cabinets.The clean lines and subtle white paint would be a perfect compliment to any kitchen or bath. I'm not exactly sure of the exact brand of these particular cabinets, but in my professional opinion this look can be achieved in a semi- custom cabinet line. What determines cabinetry from semi-custom to full custom cabinetry is the amount of modifications and options that you request. Any qualified Kitchen showroom in your area can provide you with whatever your request may be. Use your time spent with these professionals wisely, be prepared and have all your specific requests ready for answers. If you are not able to prepare a budget for cabinetry ask the kitchen professional to give you some general ideas of costs for you layout in their product lines. This will better help you make a determination on the choice of going to Custom or Semi-Custom cabinetry.

Hope this helps.

Torry Manzo
Renaissance Kitchen and Home
March 21, 2012 at 6:44PM     
Leslie Stephens Design
Thanks for your comment on this design! These were designed within the kitchen plan, and built off-site by a custom cabinet shop. This look is relatively simple and can be obtained on a long wall in a kitchen or butler's pantry. I feel the end user gets the most finished look on this type of cabinet from working with a professional designer and a custom kitchen shop. As mentioned above, a similar look can be obtained with semi-custom cabinets, but custom cabinets allow the most flexibility and customization.

Feel free to contact me with more questions, or take a look at my website for similar project images. www.lesliestephensdesign.com

Thanks!! Leslie
March 21, 2012 at 7:17PM     
kitchen in while
white kitchens in white are.making a.come back. they...
Ugly 80s powder room
I have a desperately ugly 80s small powder room 1,5x1,5...
Landscape Lighting - Cool, Warm or Both for a Modern Backyard
I am in the process of updating my backyard and am...
I need help picking the right granite for my kitchen
We have painted, put M marble down and now I'm having...
Bathroom renovation for practicality and growing family
We just stripped our second bathroom and are figuring...