Brick House in Bogota, Colombia
ianjordan888
I am living now in Bogota, Colombia, where most of the year is between 13 to 18 degrees, long rainy season, my house is still under construction, and the picture is how it supose to be when finished, whick kind of decoration i should use, for living room, family room, den and master bedroom, please help, cause i don't know what stuff should i buy, thxs ian
Keerthi Naidu
Hey Ian, is your project finished yet? Would love to see a photo if it is!!
December 21, 2012 at 12:59pm     
Interiors International, Inc.
I would definitely go contemporary or mid century modern. Leather sectional, natural woods, glass steel etc. Look on this site for each room you are working on and select either modern or contemporary. You will find many ideas that you will love. By the way I love your house!
December 21, 2012 at 1:13pm     
Metro Interiors
Your house is very contemporay and seems very eco friendly. The house allows for a few rood garderns. I would consider bringing green into the house aswell as contemporary
December 22, 2012 at 9:54pm     
Looks interesting, would be great to see an update on this.
December 23, 2012 at 7:00am     
ianjordan888
Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate all of them, the project is still under construction, i'm going to get my keys on March the 1st, I totally agree with Metro Interiors actually the project includes that eco idea of the roof gardens and i am still thinking about creating a green corner inside ...i don't know where exactly, tho... I couldn't show you the home plans by attach... but you guys can give me all your nice ideas and you can see some info of the condo (spanish only) on http://www.condominiohorizontes.com/casas/ clicking on the yellow word CASAS at the bottom of the picture of the house. thanks again, best regards.
January 7, 2013 at 8:22am   
Need help finishing my half bath
I'm sorry the pictures are not great quality but we...
Let's play in my LR!
OK, so we moved into this much smaller place over a...
Need help with my ugly house!
We need help with our ugly house! We are planning new...
Curb appeal help!
We bought this house last fall. We love the corner...