What kind of sink?
hotflorida
Decided what kind of sink would go in this space ..?? Stainless apron sink? Or under counter sink? I love the white farm style/apron sink but not sure if it will go in this kitchen? Island cabinets will be light light greenish/grayish paint. All country tops will be quartz white w/ a little gray in it . Floors will be all hardwood. Hickory color .. Thanks for advise!
kitchensky
I think a stainless sink would look better, because your kitchen cabinets are so modern. We looked at both and went with stainless.
June 19, 2014 at 7:55PM   
adivra
Stainless undermount.I don't see that as farmhouse sink type kitchen.
June 19, 2014 at 8:47PM     
PH Interiors, LLC
I'm probably in the minority here, but I find a cast iron enamel white sink is much easier to keep looking clean. I hate all the water spots that show up every time you use a stainless sink.
June 20, 2014 at 10:04AM     
sarahpost
Stainless undermount. There are more modern looking stainless farmhouse/ apron style sinks out there that could look nice, but it would require a different cabinet with smaller/ lower doors.
June 20, 2014 at 10:15AM     
hotflorida
If I didn't stainless apron/farmstyle sink . My Hubby said he can make it work by cutting the cabinet to make it fit
June 20, 2014 at 10:46AM   
Today, farm sinks are timeless and are used with all kinds of architecture. If that's what you want, go for it. There are other finishes besides stainless and enamel - keep an open mind. They can be copper, bamboo or concrete, and others.
June 20, 2014 at 10:53AM     
Declutter Challenge! - August 2014
I don't know about you, but I have several areas in...
Choosing paint color for year-round sunroom
Seeking suggestions for paint colors for a sunroom,...
Bathroom cabinet or shelves?
Should I put in a bathroom cabinet (color) or shelves...
Opinions! Antique coffered ceiling
Hi! My husband and I recently moved into our home...
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....