Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dnicole75

I live in Los Angeles, is there a showroom I can visit this weekend?

dnicole75
9 years ago
Lafayette Reversible Chaise Sofa, Charcoal · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Apt2B
    9 years ago
    Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us! As you may know, we are an online only retailer, although we almost always have some sort of special even going on in the Los Angeles area, but at this time we are in the middle of events but would be happy to let you know when we will be having any special events if you provide us with your email address. Thank you again and have a great weekend.
  • dnicole75
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thank you for your response. I am moving to the east coast next week. If I placed an order today, when could I expect delivery? Is there a rush option? If so, how much is it?
  • dnicole75
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Also, is there a sofa bed option? Thanks :)
  • PRO
    Apt2B
    9 years ago
    Hi again! Our great sofas do not have a sofa bed option. Our handmade in the USA sofas take roughly 2-3 weeks in production and immediately get shipped out, which can be approx. a week to NY. Although we can have the manufacturing and delivery process sped up for you, we would do so at no extra charge. We would just ask that once your order is placed, to notify us of your order number and a message relating to your request of expediting and we would be happy to do so. Let us know if you have any other questions. :)