What is used to write the words?
Angela Kingston
March 25, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Emily Hurley
Looks like it could be colorful yarn hot glued to the bins?
3 Likes   March 28, 2012 at 5:50PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Dee Davis
Or those strips of colorful fuzzy wire things. Maybe they're called pipe cleaners or something like that.
0 Likes   September 7, 2012 at 1:03PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Are those plastic shoe boxes??
0 Likes   July 5, 2013 at 7:04PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Curb appeal
About to place my bungalow up for rent. Looking for...
Need exterior ideas!
Keeping the siding for now on our new house. What would...
Will this kitchen function?
One of our wishes was to have enough seating for five...
Need advice for door color
I am wanting to add some color to the front of my house....
Colours that works with the floor
I just bought a house and the kitchen is stumping me....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™