Modern Man Cave: In Dire Need of Art.
Robert Hensley
Well ladies and gentleman, I've gathered up all of this major furniture for my bachelor pad, and now I've hit a wall (pun intended). I live in an apartment, so changing the wall color, & light fixtures was kinda out of the question. You could probably call it plain, but I really like the simplistic modern look. I like to use orange & red, probably too much.

I need suggestions for wall art, sculptures, or prints. I found this metal San Fran (my favorite city) piece that I really like that would go behind the big couch, but is it to much orange? I'm not really into the typical "16 types of beer" artwork.

HELP!
So far so good, just needs some colors and art work on the walls.
June 27, 2014 at 5:05AM      Thanked by Robert Hensley
Caroline Trinidad Architectural Alchemist, NKBA
I think you've done a great job so far! I love the art you've selected. I say go for it. I would like to mention that you can use complementing colors to add variety to the room. Since you have orange and chocolate and white, try to pull in a little green and blue in the right shades to add a little more depth to the space. Again, it looks great! I live what you've done so far!
June 27, 2014 at 5:23AM      Thanked by Robert Hensley
Warner Decor
June 27, 2014 at 6:50AM      Thanked by Robert Hensley
armchairshopper
Good job! Very consistent with your idea books. Definitely go for the San Fran piece. I would add a plant to the room to give it some life and improve air quality.
June 27, 2014 at 7:12AM     
dk Gallery
Hello Robert! Here are some artwork that we believe fit your aesthetics and incorporate orange and red. These would help to pull everything together. We have our complete inventory online at www.dkgallery.us.
June 27, 2014 at 9:14AM   
GONZALO DE SALAS
Hello Robert,

I am not sure if you already found what you were looking for but as sculptor and high end furniture designer I invite you to see my work.

I am specialized in some very original abstract wall sculptures which could give your living room a very elegant strong focus point. Something different. Here I post a few ideas, but I invite you to visit my website:

www.gonzalodesalas.com/en

I work with rusted corten steel and stainless steel. Everything I do is on demand so I would adapt the sculpture you choose to fit perfectly on the wall.

I ship to any place.

Sincerely,

Gonzalo De Salas
gds@gonzalodesalas.com
July 23, 2014 at 11:29AM   
Wall art for man cave needed!
Any ideas for something other than a picture. Space...
My husband put "manCave" chairs in our modern condo
We have a modern condo overlooking a river in Portland...
Need help updating man cave/family room/media room
Bought my house in October 2013, have this amazing...
Need help with a Man Cave!
Any ideas on how to improve a man cave? It is somewhat...
A new patio
Need help deciding whAt to add on our back porch. A...
Suggestions for whites to go with GE white appliances?
I am going to paint my woodwork and kitchen cabinets...
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....
Icky Decor; Cool Room
Hi from Louisiana! We moved into a much bigger house...
Need to warm this space up
I need a little help. This space needs some design....