Windows
enough2618
Thinking it was a smaller garden window to visually enlarge my6 closet sized kitchen, I bought a bay window that will have a window seat built in.

Property investment in this neighborhood is unwise but the dining room window bugged me. The plan was to replace it with another slider, but the existing slider broke and is being held in place by chairs.

French doors would look nice, but what to do with my bay window?

Also planned was to remove the wall between the kitchen and dining room, but it's best to get your input before doing anything. Thank you.
hayleydaniels
Are you planning on redoing your floor? I ask this because taking down the wall is going to leave a gap in your tile unless you happened to have added that wall after the floor was done which is very unusual. We tiled our kitchen, dining room, laundry area, pantry, entryway and coat closet and had to go around several walls like that where my husband cut the tiles to fit around the walls like in the tile in the bottom of the picture.
June 26, 2014 at 11:22PM   
enough2618
I have leftover tiles for that area.
June 26, 2014 at 11:26PM   
Teenage girl big bedroom needs help!!
I am looking for ideas for a sophisticated but girly...
Knobs and Pulls?
Just wondering if there's a rule of thumb for how many...
Accent Fabrics
I have had a set of chairs covered in a great Ikat...
Kitchen Rehab...1st timer here looking for advice!
My husband and I recently bought a house that is in...
Ugly black stone fireplace!
We just purchased a brand new house and my husband...