Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
willmaranto

Does this come in a shower stall width at this length? (84")

willmaranto
9 years ago
I have a small stand up shower which requires an 84" inch shower curtain. Love this, but I'm, curious since it's a custom order, if it can be made to the 50 " (vs 72") width that I noticed in an earlier post.
The actual width of the show stall is closer to 30. If so, how much would it be (lined and unlined)?
I'm trying to tie into white subway tile, gravel gray walls (Resotoration Hardware color is gravel) with deep purple towels. This looks like it would work beautifully. Thanks
84" Shower Curtain, Unlined, Newsletter French Script Grey Beige · More Info

Comments (3)

• willmaranto
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    I see that it comes in the indigo in that size - interested in the gray/beige in the shower stall size. Thanks
  • PRO
    Close to Custom Linens
    9 years ago
    Yes, we'd be happy to make a shower stall curtain (50"W X 84"L) in this great fabric. It can be lined ($145) or unlined ($109). Our lining is a cotton sateen that adds body to the fabric; it doesn't take the place of a waterproof shower liner. We sell both unlined and lined versions. We'd be happy to send you a free fabric sample if you'd like to see/feel the fabric before you order. Just go to our profile (Close to Custom Linens) and send us your mailing address. I'll also be glad to list a shower stall curtain on Houzz and notify you when the listing is active. It's not immediate so it may be a few days. (I believe the indigo has been discontinued.) Thanks for your interest!
    willmaranto thanked Close to Custom Linens
  • PRO
    Close to Custom Linens
    9 years ago
    You're welcome. Please let us know if you need any additional information.