Gray cabinets?
BJEKN5
I am trying to decide what to do with my light oak cabinets on a right budget. I have medium wood floors with some nice gray undertones which I love, and bisque/off white tile counters and backsplash that I can't replace. We just painted the walls with Behr Cumulus paint, which I also love. I'm trying for a breezy coastal inspired look, with sea glass type of colors as my inspiration. But the wood cabinets need help. I'm thinking of painting them a gray color, but I'm not sure how it would look with the off white tiles. Please help!
Peartree
You could go grey but be sure it goes with the tone of your tile. If they are more yellow than avoid a pink undertone etc. You could even go with a matching white or cream on the cabinets and keep it monochromatic. Also consider bleaching or using grout paint on your grout lines. It will make your tile look new again.
July 2, 2014 at 7:57pm   
BJEKN5
The grout was originally colored a light gray when installed. Would bleach work on colored grout, too? I haven't heard of grout paint. How durable is it?
July 3, 2014 at 11:16am   
Which shades make you pale?
The colour of spaces you inhabit can make or break...
Im now ready for exterior Paint colors-Overwhelmed by inside choices,
Ive loved this house for fourteen years and have often...
Lacking Inspiration
Hi All- I've been in this rental for a year now and...
How would you use our Turkish-T Basic Bath?
Our Basic Bath is 70" x 40" of beautiful loomed Turkish...