Landscape Border
March 29, 2012 in Photo Questions
What was used for the landscape border between the grass and the flower/shrub bed? It looks really clean and low-maintenance.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kikuchi + Kankel Design Group
It is concrete. A 6" wide by 6" deep poured in place "mowband" which does allow for easier maintenance. It is about 4 times the cost of traditional redwood or metal dividers, but is much more durable.
March 30, 2012 at 4:19PM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need wall color to go with Annie Sloan Old Ochre chalk paint!
I've painted my kitchen cabinets Old Ochre, and now...
Need help with paint color for house we are purchasing
Hello, We are purchasing our new home and I am really...
need help with backsplash
bought white cabinets w grey glaze, using cambria torquey...
Kitchen island dilemma
What is your opinion of this kitchen island? Does it...
need help on my basement
I do not like the long hal which waste the space. I...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™