What kind of flooring is this?

jessraeklein
12 years ago
Contemporary Living Room · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Pepe Calderin Design- Modern Interior Design
    12 years ago
    This floor is from my china supplier and is 24 x36 . we can order it any size
    24 x36 is 9.00 s/f you can contact us 3057575535
  • rbcola
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure what you mean "china supplier". Could you educate me please. Thanks. I also love the materials - the floor, the column, walls.....but my first question was....the lighting. Love how this was done. Can you tell me more about all please.
  • PRO
    Pepe Calderin Design- Modern Interior Design
    12 years ago
    I bring this marble from China direct . the wall bookcase are made of wood veneer with a tobacco stain and the colums are macassar veneer .
    The ceilings are drops of drywall coffers with led lighting above .very easy and simple detail ...
  • rbcola
    12 years ago
    Thank you so much. I wish I still lived in Delray Beach and was not as far along on our home build. You do beautiful work. I must admit.......I'm impressed you have found a way to "invest yourself" in buying from China. Their track record hasn't been good on pet food and "China wall". Obviously, you have worked out the "risks". Beautiful work! Your lighting is superb.
  • PRO
  • tkish
    11 years ago
    Where can I buy this veneer ? Thanks a bunch !!
  • Akita Adkins
    11 years ago
    Can you please tell me the flooring material? Is this limestone tile?
  • rbcola
    11 years ago
    See above......responses from Pepe....
    I bring this marble from China direct.
    This floor is from my china supplier and is 24 x36 . we can order it any size
    24 x36 is 9.00 s/f you can contact us 3057575535
Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths