What pattern is this?
Jason L
July 12, 2014 in Design Dilemma
Im trying to find furniture that has this pattern. I want to link all our rooms with at least something of this pattern. Can anyone help identify this?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Those are accent chairs, and a little goes a long way. You can find wallpaper with this pattern on it - kind of a brocade medallion. I'd use it very judiciously - maybe in a tiny powder room or on one solid wall in a dining room or behind the headboard in the master. Would not put it on other furniture.
July 12, 2014 at 7:38pm      Thanked by Jason L
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Jason L
Yes, I plan to have maybe one piece of accent furniture in each room with this pattern, in others, maybe just throw pillows or drapes or wallpaper. Thanks!
July 13, 2014 at 7:01am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Have you thought of linking the rooms with the color rather than the pattern?
July 13, 2014 at 8:01am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I believe this is called damask.
July 13, 2014 at 8:09am        Thanked by Jason L
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Update Paint
Love Houzz and appreciate any suggestions. Our house...
Window treatments for different height windows in one open space
Hi, I have one open space family room that opens...
We recently moved in and am ready to decorate! I have...
Need ideas for exterior update
Ok- here is the front of our house- blech! The yellowish...
Exterior Stone and Brick Colors!
We are in need of some great brick and stone combos...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™