2 daughters sharing 1 bedroom
albrjabr
My 2 daughters share a room, the room is 15ftx almost 11ft with 2 windows(3ft7" each) and on the opposite wall a closet door plus the door way on the 11t wall.One has a double bed the other has a single bed 2 dressers 2 night tables and a single closet. Any idea's to make this room nicer? Thks
apple_pie_order
How old are they? What do they think?
July 14, 2014 at 4:41PM   
Susan McGuire
We could give better advice if you shared a couple of photos.

What colour scheme and style is the bedroom now? Do you or the girls want to change the style or current colour scheme?

Do the girls have a lot of small items on display in there making the room look cluttered and crowded?

There are alot of different things you can do but I am not sure what changes you want to make to it. Please add photos so we can see what's what :)
July 14, 2014 at 7:39PM   
Get another Twin beds. Place one night stand on side of each end. Place beds side by side with 4-5 ft between if room. Then add a room divider dn middle. Ikea has. A open kind that has shelves. Then girls can place their own items in it. But keep it simple. Add matching lamps on white nite stands. Matching bedding. High padded headboards, with some kind of art over it. Could be small sunburst mirrors. Paint a color both like, and use that color in bedding in a print. Let girls pick colors and bedding. Put a dresser on a wall in white, add art over it. Keep it simple, with bean bag chairs.
July 17, 2014 at 1:23PM   
Kitchen Backsplash Tile Dilemma
When we moved into our home, it came with orangey oak...
I need ideas for chairs to go with a table i fell in love with
Here is the table. Medium brown /w/ a golden swirling...
I need your advice urgently
Hi. I just got a single apartment and It needs serious...
How many walls should I paint?
I've started painting a guest room in a quilted fashion...
Exterior paint color suggestions
Hello all, We have been renovating this beautiful...