Ok, I REALLY need to know where you bought... pretty much EVERYTHING!
alinab25
April 1, 2012 in Photo Questions
I need to know where you got:
~The curtains
~The Mirrors
~Any Wall decals
~ Lamps
~Chandelier
~Damask
~Night Stands
~accessories
~Bed Frame
~Bed spread
~ Pillows
Thanks So Much!
Amber
If I remember correctly from seeing this on another website by a famous tv station, The pink and black and white around the mirrors was painted on and the mirrors are 12 inch wall mirrors you can find at almost every home improvment store. I think she also traced a light projected image of the damask and painted around it in black, although you could paint a black square and buy a white damask wall decal to put on top. Try ebay, etsy, dalidecals, wall candy.

Simple silver candlestick lamps with white shades you can find at Target, Walmart almost anywhere so buy what you like that fits your budget, even spray painting a base silver will work.

I think she bought the accessories and painted them the pink paint of the wall. Simple shopping should help you find silver tray, picture frames, jeweled accessories at Home Goods, Target, Ross, Pier 1, or any other home store.

PB teen sells the small black pom pom decorative pillows and has a pink damask bedding set but the pattern is smaller, It is in their dorm collection, you might have to do a google search or ebay etc for pink damask bedding to find what you like pink shade size of pattern and fits your budget.

The pink chandelier is also a search item but I think you will easily find it, ebay has TONS.

The white night stands can be a craigslist find, something you own and paint white and silver or buy. Hemnes or Malm from IKEA has something similar in shape and size that with silver knobs and silver paint, mirrors glued on the front or silver upholstery for the drawer fronts.

The kicker for me is the headboard. You can make and simply upholster a headboard in silver fabric from a fabric store, you can look around locally for someone to do it for you. You can buy a headboard and paint it silver. Pier 1 has a the Hayworth a lovely silver upholstered and tufted headboard, it also comes as a painted wood head & footboard bed.

The white comforter is a simple duvet insert any white blanket will do. White curtains panels should also be an easy find. Although you don't see the other side of this room it is easy to imagine a white dresser with silver knobs, a pretty silver framed mirror even if you have to paint the frame yourself. and more great girly fancy accessories. Good luck this is a great room to copy and easily too.
April 1, 2012 at 10:52am     
Amber
The ung drill mirror from IKEA would be fabulous in this room!
April 1, 2012 at 10:58am   
Uppercase Living Ind. Demonstrator Jean Danieu
Uppercase Living (vinyl decals) sells several damask embellishments. They are very easy to apply and look as though they were hand painted and there are over 50 colors to choose from. You can check out UL's website and order online: http://jeand.uppercaseliving.net >click on Products tab, click Shop> in search box type "damask". I included a couple UL designs below.
May 20, 2012 at 7:30pm   
abbolishious
where did u buy everything??
July 9, 2012 at 7:00pm   
I don't know where the decals in the photo are from but I sell Uppercase Living Vinyl Decals. To purchase online—> http://jeand.uppercaseliving.net
July 9, 2012 at 8:53pm   
tayto
i want that room but the damask wall stickers on UL are too busy for me but i like the one in the main picture.Can someone name other good wall sticker sites please!!!
July 24, 2012 at 1:20pm   
Deli Johnson
This is how I want my room
July 26, 2012 at 3:16pm   
Decaleco
We do custom design for wall decals. You can check out our website at http://decaleco.com or you contact us through our website to discuss about the wall decal you would like to have. We can do the same design for you if that's what you like and we can do pretty much any size for the decal.
August 14, 2012 at 2:01pm   
jennifercreecy
Hi what is the stencil for the damask pattern called as I have searched for stencils on line but cannot find anything close to it. They are all really intricate. Please help asap as I really want to do this for my daughter's room that I am working on now. Your assistance is greatly appreciated,
February 6, 2013 at 2:24am   
Decaleco
Hi Jennifer, I don't think damask designs have specific names, but if you are looking for a special damask decal, feel free to contact us through our website and we will help you with your personal project for your daughter's room. Thanks!
February 6, 2013 at 7:40am   
paint color ideas, please
I want to paint my kitchen. we painted the cabintets...
Dining Chair Question
Hi there! We have a chunky mango wood dining table...
Bedroom makeover help needed
This bedroom needs a complete overhaul. (for sale pics)...
What else do I need by my front door porch? Please advice :)
I cannot seem to finish my porch, what else do you...
Toilet Design Help
Hi guys. We're renovating an old house and are having...