Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sheaba

size of mirrors?

sheaba
12 years ago
have have the same design can you give me dimensions of mirrors? Is 23by 31 ok? thanks great space you designed
Contemporary Bathroom · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    Jason Ball Interior Design
    12 years ago
    I typically like to have the mirrors a little taller to help expand the space upwards. really depends on if you have the height or not. Just keep in mind the actually viewing area on the mirror when selecting the frame. Best of luck!
  • goodrick
    12 years ago
    I have a free standing vanity that is 72 inches long which is similar to what you have in this picture. I love the proportions of the mirrors to the vanity. I have installed recessed lighting so can take height. What are the measurements of the mirrors (including frame)?
  • marysue1
    11 years ago
    How tall did you go in this bathroom with the mirrors? What is the height of the backsplash?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The height of the backsplash is about 6 inches. The height of the mirrors should depend on other proportions in your room. Take into account the ceiling height, height of vanity, light locations, etc. Definitely not a one size fits all.
  • joplays
    11 years ago
    I have the same dimensions. what did you do and how do you like it?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thanks phiwwy for the compliments. Sorry for my late reply. joplays - just make sure the mirror goes past the outside edges of the sink(s). I like the idea of floating the sconces on the mirror too. In fact, you could frame the mirror and then float the lights. Another cool idea.
  • phiwwy
    11 years ago
    I decided not to frame the mirror, but to have a beveled mirror with sconces floating. It's (still) not done but here's an in-progress photo.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Looks great phiwwy. Post the finished picture too. Can't wait to see how it all comes together.
  • Jennifer Mullins
    10 years ago
    It looks fantastic. Love the backsplash. May I ask what the dimensions are of your vanity are?
  • belkis263
    10 years ago
    Can you post pic please I'm in the process of renovation too
  • phiwwy
    10 years ago
    Thanks - it came out great. The vanity is 8' from end to end, with just over 5' for the center portion.