eeberly@comcast.net
elaineeberly
April 1, 2012
Building a new home --main level focus is on great room wih fireplace at one end of house space allocated for large table in center then continues into kitchen---all wide open--I have the fireplace on left exterior wall centered to gasrange on far right--about 48 feet distance between the two--running north and south
in the kitchen area there will be counters on east and west side with a ten foot island-half closed to great room is at bar height then half nearest gas range is at counter height--my problem is that the island cannot be centered to the fireplace and gas range, but west 10 ft edge of island will be on center line---will this lack of symentry be a horrid mistake? Hope you can understand this scenerio--thanks
Keerthi Naidu
Hi elaineeberly, just saw you posted this - how'd the home build go? Have any photos to share? Would love to see how everything turned out!
    Bookmark   May 10, 2013 at 6:58AM
Corner window treatments
What is the best way to hang curtains in these windows?...
toomanywhitewalls
help - where light sconces go on left and rt of long rectngle mirror
We are trying to wire the electicral boxes for our...
jjbrooksy
Need help with window treatments!
We've just finished with the cabinetry in my husband's...
pinksandy
Butcher block set into granite?
Putting 6'wide x 4' island in our remodel. It will...
kiki D
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Stefanie