Looking for the perfect pendants
Stephanie Grossman
I've been searching for the perfect pendants for my kitchen island which is adjacent to the living room and den. The kitchen has a raised ceiling on an angle and there is an exposed beam running through the middle, so only two pendants can be hung. I would love suggestions.
Curt D'Onofrio
If you're going for looks, i can't help you...everybody tastes different. I like the industrial look. Pics on internet and walk-in stores have one thing in common. They are showing their pendants all lit up in a room that already gives ambient light. They don't show how much light the pendants give off actually in a dark room
1 Like   July 16, 2014 at 12:35AM
Jared Lewis Construction
Hi Stephanie check out Lumens.com for some ideas. They have a good selection and there products seem to be of good quality. Feel free to look thru my site for ideas. I hope this helps.
1 Like   July 16, 2014 at 12:36AM
1 Like   July 16, 2014 at 12:56AM
Do you mind mirrors in the dining room?
[houzz=http://www.houzz.com/photos/1124199/Vintage-Nouveau-Home-eclectic-dining-room-los-angeles] This...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Need help with great room
Just starting to design this great room. Trying to...
Please help with my family room design
I have at least 3 dilemmas about this small family...
Kitchen Blue!
Help. Most of my home is Ben Moore's Sherwood Tan....