What internet sites sell this product?

sheetalbshahApril 1, 2012
Kitchen Herbs · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bright Green
Hayneedle.com, search Bright Green and the products will come up.
3 Likes    Bookmark   April 2, 2012 at 5:51AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
great! thank you!
    Bookmark   April 2, 2012 at 8:06AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thanks for sharing! Love this product.
    Bookmark   October 29, 2012 at 7:35AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Who makes this frame? It's quite different than the ones sold by Bright Green...?
1 Like    Bookmark   December 18, 2012 at 11:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
I noticed that as well. I prefer the narrower frame, but can't find anything like it.
    Bookmark   January 12, 2013 at 10:55AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Give me suggestions on updates for my kitchen so my house will sell
So I recently relocated for work and need to sell the...
Raven Goswick
Need to SELL my home. Landscaping ideas to add curb appeal?
Not looking to spend more than a couple of hundred...
Any help wth the name of the product you used?
No marbled travertne porcelan seems to be at the Vancouver...
More Discussions
Bedroom too big, what should I do with the space?
Our master bedroom is so huge, it feels really empty. It...
Need help cheering up a dark kitchen
I got such good ideas on my tiny bathroom, now I present...
Should we paint original woodwork in Victorian home?
We own and rent out my childhood home. It's a Victorian...
Exterior Color Help
We just put in new windows - ready to make color decisions....
Pat Adams
where do I put my tv?
please picture this room empty aside from the fireplace....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™