Need help finding name of exterior paint color

lacajun2July 21, 2014
Over 35 paint samples and 1 year, I still have not matched this exterior paint color. Can anyone help with the name of the color on the stucco and the trim? It seems to be a generic picture used by many, and I have tried contacting realtors, decorators, and even contractors without any luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Bear in mind this picture may have been photo shopped multiple times, paint may have faded, etc. It may not look now as it did when originally painted, and it is possible that it is a digitized pic as well.
    Bookmark   Thanked by lacajun2    July 21, 2014 at 9:37AM
lacajun2
Thank you, deco. I understand. There are actually a couple of homes nearby that I have gone to with all the paint chips. The color is very close to the pic posted. It is some kind of greige color and looks gray close up but looks beige in the sun. I have gone through all of the SW and BM grays, and I have not found it. The closest that I have come to matching the paint chip to the actual home nearby is edgecomb gray which I would not have picked by just looking at the paint chip because it looks to beige. I just painted a large area on my home, and it looks more beige than gray to me, but it did look gray at the actual home. That's why I am at a loss. Maybe I should try painting the entire wall and see if it makes a difference. Thanks again and have a nice day! :)
    Bookmark   July 21, 2014 at 10:20AM
The surroundings, lots of green, can reflect and change the exact color to something else. You may find that an entirely different color than you expect works with your light and landscaping to "become" this color you love. Do you have access to a professional color specialist in your area who can develop a custom paint that gets you to the color you want?
    Bookmark   July 22, 2014 at 5:33AM
Help! I need help with picking an exterior paint color
And about 50 other projects!! (Seriously). Inherited...
warnerdaly
Need Help with Exterior Paint ColorScheme
Need help with curb appeal of our contemporary craftsman...
browniebear
Need help for exterior paint color for cedar siding home. What is the
What are the stucco paint colors and brand names?
jilayne
Need help picking an exterior color paint
This is a cement stucco home in central Florida. It...
tierraverde
Need help choosing exterior paint colors for stone house
We're getting ready to paint, but are stumped about...
1ras
Downsizing pros and cons and decor
Have you downsized? I could use your input about that,...
jcorn1
Color and cosmetic changes to improve this house?
The house is even more green in person...help! I was...
Stephanie Emmert
need help for shared kids room
I have a 6yr old girl &a 7yr old boy who share...
jguz23
Help with roof choice
Here is a picture of my 1904 Victorian. Since these...
gardenvariety8
Decor help needed plz!
So here is our small guest room...comfy, but needs...
amyrmain