Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
roz411

kitchen cabinet question

Rob Rosner
9 years ago
I love this whole kitchen from the pendant lights down. What a nice job you did...kudos! Can you please give me some idea what backsplash you used and what countertops are in this picture? The cabinets look like cherry wood but not sure who manufactures them. Where did you find the pendant lights? Sorry for so many questions but can't get over this kitchen.

Thanks
Rob Rosner
Stunning Cook Space in a Denver Town House · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Nob Hill Design - Allied ASID
    9 years ago
    Hi Rob. Thank you for your kind words. This was truly a fun project! The cabinets are solid cherry manufactured by Dynasty Omega. The countertop is Yellow River granite from Daltile. The lighting from Quorum is from their Old World collection and the product number is 3872-95. The glass we chose on the pendants is called Amber Scavo. The backsplash is Tumbled Champagne Marble also from Daltile. The floors are solid cherry as well. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask. I am attaching a "before" picture for your enjoyment!! Ha!
  • Rob Rosner
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    I can see why they wanted a makeover. I bet they thought they were in the wrong house when they saw it finished! What a big difference you made especially with those old countertops they had. I'm glad you enjoy your job. It shows in your work. Wish I had a designer like you now. The one I'm working with has issues with change, especially things I want to change so it has not become a fun project for me anymore which blows and I already paid her. Anyway you did a great job and if I have questions concerning my kitchen I might be asking for your advise if that's ok? Thanks again for answering my questions.
Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County