Need help hanging art work

Brittany HarleyJuly 22, 2014
I have some artwork that needs to be hung in my living room. The only thing is it has to go abut 20ft in the air and my husband is not capable of doing that. What type of person would you hire to do this? I wasn't sure if it was a handy man, or if there were people that actually do this for a living.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Patricia Colwell
Why does this have to go 20' in the air
    Bookmark   July 22, 2014 at 8:59AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Brittany Harley
Its for a wall in the entrance of my home.
    Bookmark   July 22, 2014 at 9:17AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Gravitas, Inc.
Painters get up that high all the time and would have the equipment.
    Bookmark   July 22, 2014 at 9:31AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Need help with Art Work for Small Mid Century Dining Room?!?!
Dining Room has taken on a Mid Century Vibe and now...
Help! What kind of art work over the couch?
I need some help on what type of piece should go over...
I need help hanging a piece of art outside
I have a tile design that has been glued and grouted...
Need help with hanging wall art/furniture spacing
I am having trouble dealing with the spacing and ceilings...
Should I use matching frames when hanging art?
I have a long, lovely exposed brick wall where I want...
More Discussions
teenage girl bedroom
any ideas for a hippie style bedroom for a teenage...
Blinds / screens for sliding doors
I have two sets of sliding doors. I need coverings...
Betta Housing (Male:Female:Female... What will happen??)
Can you put 2 female betta fish with a single male...
Amber Siddons
Advice PLEASE on Fireplace Update
We are converting our fireplace to gas and would also...
Painting old dresser
I want to paint/repurpose this old dresser. It has...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™