What is the name of this glass?
Lisa LouiseJuly 22, 2014
We are remodeling our kitchen and Our cabinets look just like this. I wanted to use fluted glass, but I feel with the muntins it would be over kill.
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Blue square sofa
Any suggestions how to make my living room bright and...
Mirjana Jevtovic
Ideas for an unusual window seat in the master bedroom
We are updating our master bedroom by adding some more...
Kitchen floors
Help! I want wood flooring. Should I choose a floor...
Help with shed
I just bought my first house! I love it, but am not...
Laurel Martin
design disaster...House
So confused ... wall paint ... furniture ...? I just...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™