Can you share the specs on the sliding door hardware. thanks
Peter Tart Architect
July 23, 2014 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Cathy Schwabe Architecture
Hi Peter -
The sliding doors are by Fleetwood. The Norwood 3070EX series with precision mammoth rollers. All of the units also have screens.
All the best,
   July 23, 2014 at 2:11PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Peter Tart Architect
thanks Kathy. - Peter
   July 23, 2014 at 2:21PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Please help with my awkward wall!!
Does anyone have any suggestions for this wall??? Thanks...
Dear Houzzers, Can you suggest a type of coffee table?
Hello friends! I am decorating my new apartment. The...
Need help looking for kitchen backsplash.
Help need finding the right kitchen backsplash with...
Who makes this fan?
Anyone know who makes this ceiling fan?
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™