Need landscape architect to help us with our landscape in St Croix.
adelline67
The house sits on a hill. The lot (incl house) is .71 acres. We have a vision of what we want [down to the exact plants] but have been unsuccessful with finding dependable help on the island. We are open to suggestions! There is so much more but can't put them all up!
newman1958
If you can, remove the rock and pieces of scrap metal that you do not need. Plants come with instructions on how deep to plant. How tall and wide the land gets. Whether it is a sun or shade plant. Also google some gardening skills.if you do go shop for plants ask the garden center about how to plant. Also they might have some names of companies to do your landscaping.
0 Likes   July 24, 2014 at 7:06PM
newman1958
Do one section at a time
0 Likes   July 24, 2014 at 7:06PM
adelline67
Thanks for the comments. I am actively seeking a landscape designer or architect to take on this project; I am not a do-it-yourselfer.
0 Likes   July 27, 2014 at 8:09AM
Red Berm
Hi Adeline I'm a landscape designer and would be interested in working with you. You would need a survey of your project so that I could work remotely. I did look on houzz for anyone close to you and I see there is not a landscape designer in your island. I have a landscape architect that I work with when we need construction drawings. But it is best to start with a design concept and then get that agreed on and go from there.

I believe in designing with the environment and working with native and plants adapted to the climate. I also believe in using locally sourced material. Why don't you check out my houzz page or website and call or email if interested.

Thanks Liz
www.redberm.com
0 Likes   July 27, 2014 at 3:56PM
Hagan Binder Design
What a beautiful property! I have had projects in Anguilla and St. Kitts. We had to ship in landscape material in refrigerated containers as quality nursery stock is rare on the islands.

I can help you with your vision- from laying out the design to sourcing material with nurseries in Miami-- which is where the landscape material will need to be shipped out of.

Please look at my other projects on my website: haganbinder.com

Ashley Hagan Binder
Hagan Binder Design
hagan@haganbinder.com
0 Likes   July 30, 2014 at 2:34PM
Help Choosing an area rug for home office.
I need help choosing an area rug for my home office....
Need help with window treatments for a large bow window
We have a bow window in our living room and need to...
My wood floor disaster!
I had a contractor (that I have since fired) that installed...
Alternatives to bifold door for new bathroom?
We just moved into our new co-op apartment. Our bathroom...
Color scheme and furniture for living room
I am unable to decide on the color scheme for my living...